Chapter 6: They All Come Tumbling Down

? POV
I will have my revenge. She took everything I have and everything I am. She will pay. She will feel sadness and despair. She will know what it's like. I hope then she will understand the pain she put me through.

Jerome's POV
Me and the boys were catching up then we heard a knock at the door. I went over to open it and all of the sudden the girls show up with water guns, run into the apartment, and start spraying all of us. "Woh, Woh what is this?" I asked. "Payback!" They all said simultaneously. "For what exactly?" Asked Alfie. "I don't know something you did when we were still at Anubis house!" Said Patricia. "Okay then!" Said Alfie. "Ok now that's done we should play truth or dare!" Said Amber. "First night back? Realllly?" Said Mic. "Yes! Now sit down. Now!" Said Amber. "Ok! Nina truth or dare?" Said Amber. "Ummmm truth," said Nina. "Ok, how many boys did you date back in America?" Said Amber earning dirty looks from everyone. "Umm, none to be honest!" Nina said smiling at Fabian. "That's one thing you and Fabian don't have in common then! Ohh shoot! I wasn't supposed to say that!" Said Amber. "What's that supposed to mean? You dated Joy didn't you? I knew it!" Said Nina. "No not Joy... Me," said Mara. "Fabian how could you? I thought you loved me!" She said and then she ran out the door. "Nina! Wait! Amber?!" Said Fabian. "I'm sorry but she needed to know. I can't lie. I don't say that by accident. Sorry!" Said Amber. "It's okay you're right. She should known. I just need to win her back now," said Fabian. "How?" I said. "I know just how!"

Sorry I didn't update on Sunday! I got really busy but I will try to update at least 2 times a week but if that will make some of you stop reading I will do it 3 times a week. Tell me how you feel. By the way tell me who you think the mystery character is.