Chapter 12: How? Who? Why?

Fabian's POV
"How the heck did Nina get out of surgery?" I ask everyone. "I don't know. She was dead. I just don't know," Eddie said passing back and forth. "Sarah? Osiris? Anubis? Something do with ancient Egypt because that's always a given. Why couldn't we be normal? But no we all had to be in the bloodline of Egyptian gods or people who have violated
Tutankhamen's tomb and been cursed forever," mumbled Amber in an annoyed tone. None of us slept that night. We all pored through online research and books about Egyptian life force and life after death. We found almost nothing. Maybe Nina will have some answers.
Eddie's POV
I don't know what came over me when Nina was in surgery. It was a surge of power. It could have been just my imagination but it honestly felt so real. I couldn't be an Osirian thing because those powers are gone... Right?
Nina's POV
My name is Nina Martin. I had surgery. I died but I came back. I go to the University Of Sheffield. I continue saying these words in my head. Over and over till they are permanently etched into my brain. Although they told me this I already knew. I remember everything except for the names. There was a cute brown haired boy. I love him. There was a pretty blond haired girl and a strong- willed red haired girl. They were my best friends. There was a brown haired girl who liked the brown haired boy. I didn't like her very much. I have all these wonderful, vivid, happy memories of them all. If I just knew there names...
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
IM THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡
I need to get on top of this updating! I have no proper excuse. I will say that it's recital season and I have been busy but that is still no excuse. Thank you all for being understanding and for all of you that aren't well you suck poo💩 Jk! Jk? Jk!😂 Well I have decided to update on Fridays. I will TRY to stay on that..😘😊😌😋 Ok so Comment, Follow, Favourite!
It's little me off to Parie!🗼
Ciao😘