Till the last minute: Chapter 11

Nina's POV
I wonder what my life would be like if I never came to Anubis. I would be a different person. I would have never met Amber and I would never have met Fabian. I wouldn't be a Sibuna or the Chosen One. I would probably still be friends with Melony and Jason would still be my boyfriend. Even after all of this, the pain, the sadness, the danger, came happiness, love, and pure friendship. I don't regret a minute I spent at Anubis. Even if this is my last.
Fabian POV
We all stood outside the operating room, our ears pressed against the door listening for signs of a strafing heartbeat. We all here a loud beeeeeeepp and a doctor say "she's gone" I break out sobbing along with the rest of the house. All of the sudden we here a gasp and someone say "She's back! Someone get here the oxygen mask!" I look up in hope that I'm not just dreaming. I see everyone's faces filled with joy and hope.
*20 minutes later*
A doctor comes out and tells us that she will be just fine. They say we can't visit until tomorrow but that they do have a policy: Families or closet relation to the patient will be given a hotel room for 5 if they have to stay over night and all expenses will be paid for by the hospital. We took a vote and decided that the Sibuna's who were here in Nina's last year should stay. (That's Fabian, Alfie, Amber, Eddie, and Patricia). We saw the others out the door and headed to the hotel room. It was going to be a long night.
Dear readers,
I AM SO SORRY. I know my update schedule has been all over the place but I want you guys to know, I love this story and I will never abandon it. I will try very hard to get this under control but as I mentioned before I am having a bit of a tough time lately. I want to shout out the following people for being amazing:
FABINAFOREVER
luruiz10
kristenK2
They have been extremely supportive and for that I am eternally grateful.
It's little me off to Parie😘 Ciao