Chapter 7: The amulet

Nina's POV
I can't believe Fabian dated Mara. How could he do that to me? How could she do that to me? I thought we were friends! Oh Gosh maybe I'm not meant to be here. *vision* "Osirian is dead! But you are not! You must find the amulet to return his powers! Once you find it you must stay with the Osirian! He is your partner! It was wrong of you to leave him in the first place! Now Go! Find it! Before it falls into the wrong hands!" Said Sarah. *vision over* all of the sudden a small piece of paper falls in front of me. It says "To find the amulet of great power, look towards the tallest tower! In this tower you will see a light of white and a great mystery." Wow! Time to put this Fabian stuff to the side is my main focus now. I should reassemble Sibuna. Our team has been apart long enough. *puts hand up to right eye* Sibuna!
Omg im reallllllyyyy sorry for the super short updates but i have a reason.
I got my phone taken away and I can't bring it to school. I usually do most of my writing on the bus and at school when I have time but I can't! I get it back on Sunday so for Monday I might even have two updates! (I can't post on Sunday because I have checcetti day all day! Sorry!) thank you to all of you for sticking with me through this! I hope this hasn't made you lose interest in the story!