Chapter 10: Descions

Eddie's POV
The boys and I were just sitting around watching WWE. All of the sudden we got all call from Fabian.
*Conversation*
Eddie: How's Fabina going?
Fabian: Eddie... Nina is in the hospital
*Eddie thinks* I felt something off, but how? I'm not the Osirian anymore, right?
I dropped the phone told the guys grabbed the girls and rushed over to the hospital. Nina is like my little sister. I'm her protecter, or at least I used to be. I would hate myself if something happened to her.
Amber's POV
Eddie runs in and tells us that Nina's in the hospital. I call for daddy's car to come pick us up and take us there. We get there and see Fabian sitting in the waiting room, head in his hands, tears brimming his eyes.
"What the heck happened, Fabian?" I whisper-shouted.
"I don't know, everything was going perfect and then she just fainted. I don't know, I'm sorry," he said faintly. The doctors come and say, "Fabian Rutter?" "Yes? How is Nina?" He asked hastily. "She is fine. She fainted do to a minor heart defect that she was born with. Whenever she experiences extreme emotions her heart has a little jump and causes her to faint. Luckily we have medication that could clear this up if she took them for about 2 years. We could also put her into surgery to fix it right away. She has an 85% chance of surviving this. Since we understand she has no family I will leave it up to you to decide. Get back to us as soon as possible. Nina won't be awake for another 3 days and if we do surgery it would have to be tomorrow," he explained. I looked at the Anubis gang, then looked at Sibuna. I knew that Nina wouldn't want to be caged up for 2 years where she would have no chance of any feelings. "Doctor, I have made my decision. We can do the surgery"
I dedicate this chapter to @luruiz10
Because she was my first commenter and was really inspirational. It's amazing that a stranger could be so kind. Her story's are amazing so please read them and follow her. Thanks. I'm out.
Little me off to Parie😘 Choi💕🗼