🌺Fourteen🌺

🌺DON'T WORRY I DON'T BOTHER EVEN A LITTLE BIT🌺

"I... ah... I can explain this", JC said on a pale face.

"What is going on?" Jake asked behind me.

Oh great! Really? Great you crazy damn plotline! Putting the male lead, female lead, second male lead, and a side character in one place. I could've asked for more. How about you add the villain too so you could make one h*ck of a rumble?

"You don't have to explain to her that we loved each other", the female lead cried and hugged his arms even though he's trying to pry her off.

I rolled my eyes and pretend that I didn't see anyone. I turned my back on them when bumping into something or should I say, someone.

I raise my head to see that tall wall in front of me. Just when I was just bluffing about adding the villain here, but here goes the real deal.

I don't need to picture out the story because I knew everything about him since I transmigrate to this world. Why would I? Because he is the greatest common sense in this world of book. People hate him for being straight forward especially the female lead who only knew how to seduce man.

Even the readers of the book hated him for being antagonistic to the love story of the female lead and the male lead. But he had the reason, he hated the male lead who broke the heart of his dear sister whom committed suicide after succumbing to mentally break down. I sympathise with him.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

That's why after that incident he tried everything to pull the male lead down in terms of business and I witness every battle he had with JC as Barbara of course. Every battle win because of me, *ehem* I don't know about now since I stop pretending to be Barbara.

"I'm sorry", I mumble. I didn't notice that I started at him to much. He's handsome alright, more handsome than the male lead but I already promise myself not to be attached in this world so being attracted to him is a big no and to add more, I can sense a dangerous aura from him and I'm not into danger-type person.

"Dawn, let me explain", the man whore called behind me.

Again, I rolled my eyes and faced JC with annoyed smile on my lips. I hate being the center of attraction and I guess only Jake notice that because he flinched by seeing the murderous intent reflecting on my eyes. Especially, when I heard the passers-by whispering like I am a villain in a so called love story between the male lead and female lead.

"Well you don't have to explain everything. If you are worrying about how I would get jealous in the two of you", I smiled at the female with cold gaze. The way she shivered against under my stare brought satisfaction within me. Then my eyes went back to JC.

I give him my bright smile then went back to my poker face. "Don't worry, I don't bother even a little bit"

I pulled Jakes hands away from them. I need to eat something, I guess I used up all my energy.

We stop by in my favourite fast food restaurant when I look back at Jake to only surprise that the one I dragged was a wrong person.

"Uhmm"

I'm spechless...

"Should we order something?" he asked with his well modulated voice.

I just stared at him. Why? Why of all people I dragged is the villain himself?
*****

A/n: Sorry took so long, I just got so busy with my work. Well, vacation is coming... I guess I had plenty of time then so I could make up for this story and Check Mate. Well, three weeks more before the vacation... Can't wait...

Question: If you could choose a male lead for our MC, whom would you choose?

a. The Male Lead - Playboy Type
b. The Second Male - Prince Type
c. The Villain - Mysterious Type

Hehe...