🌺Sixteen🌺

🌺My Ideal Man don't Leave their Manners at Home🌺

A/n: (Tehee. Taking a short break from making the report. My head hurts from staring at my monitor for so long. Two weeks vacation. I hope there is...)

A short recap of characters:

Donatello "Dawn" Michaels - aka Barbara Hanson. The MC of this story.

James Cameron Augustine - JC for short but our MC often calls him whore boss. The supposed male lead of the world where Dawn transmigrated.

Jacob "Jake" Preston - Second male of the story and knows everything he wants to including Barbara's real identity. He's a childhood frenemy of JC and often ignored by the latter.

Solomon Walker - The villain of the story. He is the reason why the story's Barbara would bankrupt. Reason? I will tell you soon.

Chari Dell - (girl, my childhood friend, hi! here you want to become the female lead right at the same time the antagonist? I made you a twist) the female lead of the world where Dawn was transmigrated. 😁✌

****

"What to explain? That I am eating my favorite food and you're ruining my reunion with these delicacies just because there is someone else in front of me?" I glance coldly at JC.

Seems dad doesn't tell him yet. That when it comes to food, I don't forgive those people who ruin my appetite. That old geezer seems that he wants him to know me personally. I can already imagine his smiling face while trying to play cupid.

"Yes my fiancée---", he stopped when I poured him the iced tea that I've been holding. I stared at his startled expressions.

"You know there are things that you should know, My Ideal man doesn't leave their manners at home. So considering you as my fiancé was not on my idea not even once. Even more, now that you ruin my lunch"

I pick the tissue on the table wipe my hand. I took two meters distance before leaving the fast-food chain. Just like what cliché stories, he tried to reach to my arm but because of the two meters distance and my reflex. I dodge his hands and glared at him.

"Should you know, I hate being touch so casually. I have mysophobia", I said turning my back once more. My disgust from kissing him back then was resurfacing. D*mn it. I need to buy some mouth wash too.

I paused when someone held my arm. I turn and saw the female lead. What was her name again? Can't recall some unimportant person to me.

"You?!" she opens her mouth. I raised my left eyebrow at her. "Don't ever come close to JC, you're just his fiancée and a hinder to our love story"

Hmm. Those lines... Where did I hear that? No, read? Seen? Ah yes! Now I remember, those are the lines that the female lead said to the original host in the story when the original tried to ruin the relationship between these two. This is the same line that she told Barbara that made the former finally snap her last sanity. So she's still following the storyline but even so...

I crossed my arms after pulling her hand off me while showing her my sadistic smile. Storyline? Plot? This world's rules don't apply to me, I am me after all. No one can't command me on what to do.

The female lead took a step back seeing my grim face. Behind her are the male lead and the villain. Heh? If being a villainess could drive them to leave me alone then...

"Boo!" I only said this and the female lead fell on the cold floor. Weak. "First, don't be stupid and run into an unknown stranger. You might not know that stranger is a sleeping lion, just touch and your pretty little head could be bitten off. Second, being the third wheel isn't my cup of tea so fawn over him as much as you like. I don't even like second-hand person"

I know, words are sharper than any swords. But what is more, way crueler is the reality. That before the story starts, your male lead belongs once to every sluts in this world.

to be continued...