🌺Five🌺

I'd rather take a bitter Medicines than Daydream about You

         Opening my eyes. I sighed in loss of moments. My clock is ringing wildly as I stare at the ceiling for a couple of minutes.

I really hate Monday, because this is the start of the week where I will suffer in a war called company and encounter my enemies called plot and male lead.

I stand up after counting one to ten then went to my small kitchen to prepare an easy made breakfast. In my own world, I just wake up with the food ready in the dine in table prepared with my father but in this world. I don't have them so I really tried to do it myself.

It's not that I'm not a good cook myself but I'm just used to being pampered by my parents. They do the chores while I do the work. Not that I am obligated to work but this is the only way I know on how to repay them, they're both old now after all.

While waiting for the rice to cook, I took my fastest bath on record and start to put my artificial fat and my make up. The last one is the thick glasses.

I stare at my own reflection as I chant my mantra for the day.

This will be over soon. Just keep going. This will be over soon. Just keep going.

I arrived at the office, twenty minutes earlier than the ordinary time schedule. I prepared everything I need to prepare. The reports needed, the task to be done, the schedule and a cup of black coffee.

"Good morning sir", I bow politely as the high and mighty man walk towards his office.

I've been a good mood today because if I guessing right. This week will be the span of time that the female lead will arrived. I'm excited how she would look like and how this whore boss of mine would look like after meeting her.

Hmm.

I frown as I check his schedules again. No date again with another woman. That's odd. He's usually have different woman per day or per week not until he met the mighty female lead. Did he caught a bad air?

I feel into deep thoughts as I unwarily bite my G-Tec pen. Why do I felt that there some landmine I step on unknowingly? I got a bad vibe feeling that my life would be over anytime soon.

"Barbara?" my eyes widened as the pen in mouth fell on my desk creating a soft thud sound. I guess I look like a stupid.

"Yes sir?" oh geez. That was so unprofessional of mine.

"I need a report about the newest models from the RY Entertainment to stand as our ambassador to the new products",

psh. I thought miracle happened but he's still a whore after all.

"Got it sir", I said as I write down on my memo pad.

He nod and about to leave when he turned and look at me seriously. "and Barbara. Don't daydream about me when you're at work"

Huh!

I almost fell at my chair. He's crazy.

I smiled mockingly at him. "I'd rather take a bitter medicine than daydream about you, boss"