🌺Seventeen🌺

🌺THIS IS NOT MY REALITY🌺

My eyes void with any of emotions went to the crying stupid female lead, to the dumbfounded male lead and the amuse villain. Someone is missing...

"Dawn!" Jake called while carrying my things.

Now they're all complete. (ー_ー). This is getting boring.

Sigh.

"Big sister! Big sister!"

My eyes fluttered open upon hearing a child's voice. I scanned the place where the voice came from. There I saw the back of a little girl with her twin pigtails. The little figure was so overwhelmingly familiar that I need to rush towards her before she vanishes from my sight.

"Angie!" I called for her as I touch her shoulder to look at her face closely but she wasn't the very dear sister I've missed so much.

"Emily, I told you not to run. I could have lost you know", a girl younger than me scold the little girl with a worried look on her face. On a cue, she glanced at me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Excuse me, Miss do you know my sister?"

Embarrassed. I smiled apologetically.

"No. I'm sorry. I mistook her for someone else", after saying that I turned my back on them and pick my things from Jake who's confused with my actions. As far as they know I don't have any siblings and I am the only daughter of my father. But that was this body, not me. I have many siblings.

Out of my thoughts, I quickly left the mall and with blurry eyes, I hailed the first car that caught my vision. Upon sitting in the back seat, I told the address and let my emotions get into me.

"Big sister! I want that big bear"

"Oh? But was that too much for you? That bear we're as big as big sister"

"Hmm. But I want it so much, big sister is always at work and I always missed you and I can't sleep at night without you at my side. Can you at least buy me a substitute in your absence?" Little Angie pouted her small cute lips.

I laugh and ruffled her hair.

"Okay. I will buy that bear when I get my bonus but you have to promise me that you won't change favourites. I could be jealous and throw that bear"

"I promised!" She happily said and embraces me.

"A-Angie..." tears flow like a waterfall from my eyes. I wanted to see my little sister again and my other siblings too. I missed them so much that I think going to suffocate.

I thought I could just think that they are okay in my world but I can't stop worrying about them. If only I didn't get shot back then on my way home.

I could still remember that night. I carried that bear and other toys for my siblings along with the groceries I bought then suddenly I heard a gunshot then the second thing I knew is that I was lying on the cold road with the big teddy bear in my hand soak with the blood pouring out of my body.

Gazing at my trembling hands. I wish that I could at least give the bear to my little sister so if she missed me, she could hug the bear instead.

I tried to look for a handkerchief inside my bag when someone offers their handkerchief to me.

Dumbfounded. I gaze up and found the villain of the story sitting next to me.