🌺Twenty One🌺

🌺What You Sow is What You Reap🌺

On my third day at the resort, another news breaks the world of business. The heir of JC company got engaged with the starlet is now known as the hero who saved his life.

"Aren't you going to do something about them?" Jake asked in a wry smile while watching the hanging LED TV on the wall of the café.

"Like she needs to waste her time on those good for nothing living things", Solomon hissed.

I sip on my coffee without even glancing at the TV. After the villain, now the second male lead found me yesterday. I don't know what charm did Dawn's face have but it's now getting on my nerves just being with these two glaring at each other.

"I am here to have a good time and relax not to act hurt and hide because of a broken engagement", I said as I put down the cup of coffee. My eyes went to my reflection reflected by the dark liquid as my sharp eyes went to the two men still glaring at each other.

Now that I look at them they are both good looking in their way. Jake had an aura of a mysterious guy hiding in an easy-going facade while Solomon's strictness subdued the danger in him that's emitting in his every action.

I smiled as they both look at me.
"When you both stare at each other like that makes the heart of every BL fans here flutters. Especially since you two look good on each other", I said raising my thumb upward.

The two who was still in their silent war finally realize that every woman in the cafe are staring at them not because they want to take their attention but to watch a mouth watering BL show.

I giggle as I can imagined what they are thinking. The black hair guy (Solomon) being pinned down by the brown hair guy (Jake) as the guy below try so hard not blush but failed.

"Hey! Stop what you're thinking right now!" they both said at the same time as I laugh harder inside my head.

"And you sync", I smirked as both of their faces turned red and glared at other again before looking at the opposite sides.

I shake my head from these two silly guy and stand up leaving them. "Where are you going?" they said in chorus and glared on each other.

sigh. I won't be surprised if these two are soulmates.

"Going back to my cottage. I need to think alone"

Before I totally left the cafe, my eyes went to the two people on the TV happily broadcasting their soon wedding. A smirked creep on my face, if the plotline's will continue to what author's write I can guess what will happened next... by then both of the Leads will reap what they sow.

I turned my back without noticing the strange concerned look that Jake's throwing at my back.

I so sleepy and relaxing will be a good way to waste time before I face the storm that about to come.