🌺One🌺

🌺NOT ALL MALE LEADS ARE SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO RELATIONSHIPS. OTHER ARE JUST AN ASS** WHO LOVES TO FLIRT🌺

"Don't fall for me or I'll leave you at the end. That's my warning to you on the first time we met", my boss, Mr. Augustine, told coldly at the woman on the other side of the phone.

Keeping my poker face, I continue typing the report that he asking two hours ago. The report will need a week to accomplish. But I'm a professional secretary and he's not even a considering one so I need to finish all of these before noon.

I adjusted my thick eyeglasses. The crazy male lead, ha! I pity your female lead for having a man like you. I am glad that I have resided your secretary or else I'll be suffering in a terrible fate.

My boss is the male lead of this world. His name is James Cameron Augustine. He had raven black hair and a pair of baby blue eyes. Chiseled face and creamy white complexion. He is a perfect man for every daydreaming girl but he's a whore. Literally. There are times that he called for me for the submission of reports from all departments, I knock and he said to come in. When I open the door, I was shocked to see a woman sitting in his lap while exchanging saliva with him. It was so gross that after putting all the reports on his table, I quickly left to my post.

That wasn't the last, there was also a time that he already did it but with a different woman.

Woman to him is like exchanging clothes on daily basis. And like a meal for the day, next for tomorrow.

But time already flies and I'm already used to it.

"Barbara, where are the files that I told you yesterday?"

"They're already on your desk sir", I said quickly.

"How about the meeting on the Martini's Corporation's?"

"The meeting is set today exact 2 pm until 4 pm. Mr. William and the members are expecting your presence there"

"How about my date with Patricia?"

"I already sent Ms. Cordon the bouquet you choose and I already cleared your schedule up to 7 pm", I confirm.

"Hmm", he nodded without even saying thank you.

This jerk, made me do even the schedule of his date. If I know, he'll just ***k her then left her. Poor girl.

As my finger glide at the last keypad. I stretch my chubby arms and yawn.

I'm excited to finally complete the one million dollars saving on my account. After that, I could finally resign and buy a farm far from this City until I relieve in this body and go back to my world.

As I exit my work, I wait for a taxi at the shed when the rain falls very hard. I watch around me only to smile to myself. There, a man stops his car in front of the waiting girl. Although the girl was hesitant, she accepts the man's offer.

Another, a pretty girl running without an umbrella but then a man took off his suit to cover them as they both ran under the rain like a romantic couple.

Oh gross!

Why everyone's around is feeding me dog food? I don't even want to taste one. Shaking my head, I open my bag to pick my umbrella that only fits my body size.

"Mrs. Can I share the umbrella with you?" a voice of a man asked behind me.

Wearing my usual poker face, I look at him with intimidating eyes.

"No. I don't share my umbrella for those who recognize me as a married woman", I snapped and leave the foolish man whose mouth went hanging.

When I went home, I make sure that my door was closed. Facing at my reflection in the mirror, I look at those big plump cheeks and body before removing them one by one.

I peel off the artificial face and fat, revealing a small face and sensual body. My long brown curly hair fell at my waist as my honey-colored skin resurface. Mexican beauty whom the real person tried to hide.

This is the real Barbara Hanson, the face of the foolish secretary who fell in with her boss and disguises herself as a fat girl to obtain the position as his secretary. The girl, who loved him with all of her heart but ultimately left to suffer when the dog man fell in love with the female lead.

Her disguise made my set up as a low profile a lot easier than I thought. She disguised because the male lead's father requirements, to never mixed the business with pleasure that's why he must make sure to never let his son fell in love with a mere secretary.

"Ah! It so much feels better without those things off", I stretch my sore body as I dip myself in a warm bathtub.

I count the time when will the true drama starts. When that time comes, all I need is to follow the script. Confess to the boss and kissed my job goodbye then I will take my earned money and buy a house on a small farm and lived my life.

Oh! Perfect!

I wear a sweatshirt and pants and went to the nearest convenience store to grab something to eat.

Finishing a bowl of noodles and two slices of bread. I sighed in relief in filling in my stomach. Walking back to my home, I heard a commotion in a dark passageway. Curiosity kills the cat but the cat in me hides somewhere and watches what was going on when I step on something.

I held my breath when I heard the seem bad guys look for the witness, which is me.

*Meow meow meow*

"It was just a cat!" One of the men said in relief.

I also sigh in relief. I'm happy that my text ringing tone was a cat voice. I love cats.

"Damn animals! Let's go! Before other people notice us", one of the men snap.

The other nodded and left. Leaving a wounded man groaned in pain.

When I confirmed that they're already gone, I come out and walk towards the wounded man.

"H-Help me," he barely whispers.

"So you're still alive?" I asked poking his face. Because it was a dark place, I turned on the flashlight of my phone to see his face.

I gasp when I recognized him. "Si---" I covered my mouth to stop myself from speaking the word sir. Err. I almost blew up my cover.

"H-help me", he uttered repeatedly.

I frowned. If I help will I change the course? I wish not. I hope that as gratitude he'll let me off easily when the time comes. So fine, I help him but only this one.

To be continued...