LEVEL 2 PART-21

Hey People,

Hope you enjoy this part and please ignore grammatical errors.

Manik Pov- My heart was clenching when mom requested me not to meet Nandini, it was not easy for me but the thought of her staying with her relatives is death to me. I have heard many times mom and dad discussing about their low-level thinking. What do I have with me nothing no power, no money, no education and I was stupid to think that I will kidnap and keep her happy? I am no less to a moron who was flying high without wings.

But for how many days/years I have to stay away from her. No, I will not stay away from her for any long time. Mom requested me to not to ask dad anything as he is stressed, the thought of mom and dad being mad at me also was a painful torture.

Nandini POV- I was reminding myself what Raj uncle has said.

PAST- LAST NIGHT

Raj- Nandini you are feeling better?

Nandini- Yes, uncle what happened you look worried?

Raj sighs- Listen Nandini I know you don't want to go with your uncle and aunty and want to stay with us.

Nandini(confused)-Uncle I am not understanding

Raj- Am sorry that me and my wife got married you to my son. It was supposed to be your decision not ours but our intention was to save you from your relatives, we did not think about your future. I know my son is giving you pain but his heart is pure like yours.

Nandini- Manik is not like that

Raj- how are you so sure about my son?

Nandini Pov- I was tongue tied with Uncles' question. There was something big waiting for me I could sense in his words.

Raj sighs- No words, right?

Nandini nods her head in confirmation.

Raj – I want you to follow me and my wife's decision for this last time, can you stay away from manik?

Nandini shocked- Why??

Raj- Nandini if you are near manik, both of you are not safe. He is not matured he cannot take decisions for himself and he can't protect you. I know Manik's plan – he wants you to run away with him.

Nandini(shocked)- Uncle there's nothing like that I denied his plan

Raj – I know dear, but he will not stop here until he succeeds in his plan. Nandini for next few years neither me nor neyonika , also that includes manik. I will tell your relatives that you have eloped from our house so that they will put a break on their hunt for you they will not believe but I will have enough time to move you to Delhi where you can continue your studies, you will not reveal your identity to anyone I know this is so tough for you but a doing this all for your safety. Please accept this one last decision of ours Nandini I promise to free you from this marriage, once your studies are completed, I will ensure that you will marry the person who you wish to. Will you listen to us Nandini and sign these papers, they are freedom to your dreams?

Present time-

Nandini POV- I did not even have time to think what's good/ bad for me. I said Yes to Uncle and this is where I have landed me in a five-star hotel. It feels like am living in a golden cage and it brings back those hostel memories which I don't want to remember. My heart says I have betrayed Manik, but my mind says no I don't want to see any resemblance between me and those heart broken hostel girls. And my goal before coming to Mumbai was to make my career right, how could I forget that? Deep down I have made a better choice for myself right getting freedom from Manik and bad memories then why there is pull that I should have met Manik and let down my insecurities In front of him.