LEVEL-2 PART-16

Finally here comes the update 

please ignore grammatical mistakes .

happy reading .

***************

NEXT DAY MORNING

BREAKFAST TABLE –

Raj – neyonika where is nandini ? she didn't even come down for her breakfast ?

Neyonika – I will go and check on her raj

Manik pov – its weird till last night she was all ok . Wait last night she was again grumpy , she even hit on my cheeks , which was still paining now .

Raj – manik your mom was telling me that I have grown old and am not that good looking like I was do you agree with her ? I mean do you think I look bad and old now ?

Manik (rubbing his jaw)- yes dad very bad!!!

Raj (shouts)- what ?

Manik ( comes out of his trance)- what ?? dad why are you shouting ? cant you speak slowly ?'

Raj – do you think am not that good looking enough now ?

Manik – why would you think that dad? I mean you are getting old I agree since your ageing process is very slow .

Raj – didn't you hear what I said ?

Manik (confused)- what did you say ?

Raj (sighs)- like mother like son

Manik(annoyed)- what is it dad ? please don't murmur I cant understand what you are speaking ??

Raj – neyonika malhotra was telling me that " am not that good looking enough " do I look bad ?

Manik (rolls his eye)- dad you know every month you have date , but this month you didn't so she is pretty mad .but I guess she does not want to show the anger directly on your face , she is indirectly hinting it on you .

Raj – how could you understand it so well manik ? understanding your wife is very difficult task for men in the world and sighs .

Manik – I know dad , because I have one right

Raj – what ?

Manikuhhh nothing , why don't you take mom on lunch ?? it would impress mom .

Raj – you are right , I will talk to her , but where are these both ladies ?

Manik – don't know ,And continues eating his breakfast .

NANDINI'S ROOM

Neyonikassshhh nandini it will be fine . And pecks her forehead

Nandini (groaning in pain)- I hate periods aunty

Neyonika – I understand nandini , don't worry I will take care of you . I will get some food for you , you will feel better .

Nandini – yes aunty .

Neyonika pov – All these years I missed this . Now god gave me this oppurtnity I wont let it slip from my hands .