LEVEL-2 PART -4

Hey guys , Happy shivratri to all .

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading.

If you think this book is good enough to share then please do share about this book .I will be glad .

**********************  

NIGHT – 1 AM NANDINI'S FLAT

Nandini pov – finally all set with my new house , A lone tear escapes from her eyes .

Nandini – I don't want manik to interrupt in my life , if this time he did he has to face with my worst side , I wanted to wipe that smirk of his when he challenged me .But then I knew at the end he is gonna loose .my head is blasting up and I don't know who the hell is beside my appartment , He is blasting his speakers . I want to go and give him a "left and right slap " , then I saw the time its late night 1 .that means this some regular Mumbai stupid hormonal teenagers who only know to party and disturb other neighbours ,and sighs .

NEXT DAY

Manik – mom morning ,"And I need a favour" ?

Neyonika – morning manik , and listen to me manik , "I need to have a talk with you" .

Manik – cant it wait ?

Neyonika (sighs )- it cant wait ok , Now what favour you need from me .

Manik – Can you make breakfast for cabir ?? I mean we both are gonna practice for our new music .

Neyonikamanik Can I have a word with you ?its important

Manik – mom you are sounding so serious , what' s the matter ?

Neyonika – Stop bothering nandini

Manik pov – I was busy scrolling down my phone , checking my instagram account .But when mom mentioned nandini's name she had all my attention , Cause I snapped my head at her .

Neyonika – See manik , you are a boy and she is a girl .Earlier you did wrong with her, You need to give her some time and you have to be patient ,you cant go act like a cave man and ask for her sorry .

And she needs space right now , these three yaers she was alone, If me / you or your dad will try to intefere in her life. It would be like we are trying to control her life , Let her open up to us manik .And most imporaatnt thing Never stalk her like that and don't inerfere in her personal space/life , This society will never blame a guy But rather accuses girls they will blame her and give her names . And I know she can never be at fault .

I don't want you to do anything stupid which later you would regret . Think of my words manik for a girl her self respect is important and nandini. she does not have parents all she is have her mom dad's memories , any blame on her IDENTITY ,indirectly it would be blamed on her late parents . AND THAT IS THE WORST THING IN A GIRL'S LIFE . Hope you understand , and caresses his hair .

Manikok mom , I will be careful.

Neyonikaok what you want me to make ?