LEVEL 2 PART-19

Hello sup everyone ????

Took a very huge break from you all , but back here to entertain you.Hope you all will love this chapter

Please ignore grammatical mistakes

I had to rewrite this chapter four times, and I had to read my whole book to know where I had left it.i just wanted to make this chapter upto your expectation.

Happy reading

And do vote if you like , share your views in the comment. If you think the book is good then please do share this book to other wattpaders.

And I have recently found out this issue guys those who cant find chapters even after making public do DM/ message me anywhere where you can find me easily . it can be wattpad/ Insta/ Snappy .And I will be active only tonight till 1 am , tomorrow I have to study .

NEXT DAY MORNING

RAJ AND NEYONIKA'S ROOM

Neyonika – Raj are you sure that going to court will solve this problem ?

Raj (sighs)- Neyonika, There is no other way. we have to drag them to court and legally snatch nandini from them before they do that to us.This might take some time but this is the only way. They can go and complain in the police station we cannot do anything. we cant even prove police that they are evil . You have to make your heart strong neyonika.

Neyonika – I am raj.

Raj – even if nandini is snatched from us from temporarily ??

Neyonika – what rubbish are you talking ??

Raj –I think, the court might allow varun and nikitha to take nandini with them for temporarily, till the case is solved because nandini is a murthy according to law and society, and we are not her legal guardian and more over we cannot declare manik and nandini's marriage infront of the world.

Neyonika – but

Raj – there are no yets and buts in this neyonika , we have to fight for nandini.

NANDINI'S ROOM

Manik pov – my sleep was all broken, my eyes were all wide like saucers. And mom and dad's words were replaying in my mind. Yes I heard them talking, I wanted to discuss about this matter to mom and dad but after hearing their words the world beneath me was shaken . "TEMPORARILY NANDINI WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM US." I was broken out of my thoughts , when I felt soft hands clutching my t-shirt, My eyes flew to HER, her tears, her cries of pain killed me. I was admiring her in not so innocent way because in my brain crazy images of myself kissing were popping out.

Wait let me call cabir, he can actually help me. what are FRIENDS for ?

Manik – sorry nandini, and frees his shirt from her hand.

CABIR'S HOUSE

Cabir(sleepily) –Finally I defeated that moron in PUBG , evil laugh. Now I can sleep peacefully, And jumps on his bed

5 MINUTES LATER

Cabir(angrily)- what the hell ?? who is this moron calling me this early in the morning ? MANIK