LEVEL -2 PART -15

Hey guys
Hope you enjoy the update
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.
Happy reading.

******

Sohabhai am really very sorry . "I texted nandini last night" she might have not seen it bhai .

Harshad – what ever , and walks away angrily .

Soha pov – at least you could have said no right nandini

OTHER SIDE-

Nandini pov – We were right now going back to home, I am kind of pissed and happy at him. He bought me a new phone when I said him its not needed, Pissed because he didn't listen to my words . Happy that he cares about me . All the way he was blabbering / complaining about my mischiefs in childhood.

Manik – And nandini Do you remember you spit water on my face ?

Nandini –hahaaahhh that was hilarious

Manik pov – Now she smiled, she was angry on me that I bought her a new phone . She should be happy right like a normal gil , Then my mind gave a squeeze to me telling that "MY NANDINI IS NOT ANY ORDINARY OR NORMAL GIRL , SHE IS SPECIAL" .I wanted to see her twinkling eyes again and here I was reminding her about the our childhood incident , then she gave a beautiful laugh . Everything about her is beautiful and pure .

Nandinitch where are you lost ?And waves her hand in front of him

Manik – huh no where

Nandini – what are we gonna do after going home ?

Manik – what do you wanna do ?

Nandini – How about listening music ?

Manik perfect

Nandini – listen to me carefully , I said that you will be singing

Manik –what ?

Nandini – yes , Will you ?

Manikumm yes but

Nandini – No buts please , for me and gives him a dollar smile .

Manik – OK OK nandini don't get over excited .

Nandini – Am fine .And smiles at him

Manik pov – I am so happy today , first of all I kept nandini away from soha .and secondly nandini is no where near that jerkshad . But my main motto is still to keep nandini away from soha at any cost .I called cabir for help , and he was sulking about it DUDE SHE IS YOUR WIFE , YOU DON'T INVOLVE ME IN YOUR MARTIAL SHIT. Every time I hear the word WIFE . a strong possessiveness flows in my heart for her . I need to sought my feelings for her . Here I was in the kitchen taking milk for her , because when I see at her all I find is skiny bones , I want her to be strong and healthy . I know she has a strong dislike towards milk still I cant help it .she was now in her room taking rest by "SCROLLING DOWN HER INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK" . then I reminded myself to send her request .I Know nandini would be very INACTIVE on social media but still I want to know everything about her .I even need to check her friends list to see if any guy is trying to hit on her . OH God how difficult is to keep perverted guys away from "YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE".