Part 10-1

Hey guys
Sorry for being late , i was caught up in my exams .
Please ignore grammatical mistakes
Happy reading.

Manik pov- I came down dressed up in tuxedo , dad and mom were busy pampering her , which irked me more , I could not wait to" spoil her birthday" now , My steps halted when I reached the stage , I saw relief in mom's eyes and no emotion in dad's eyes. I didn't dare to look at nandini when I knew her gaze was on me .

Nandini pov- he came down , but he is not even seeing my face , he didn't even wish , I can say by his face that he is angry ,But why ? " Am I fault at anywhere ? No I cant because I remember that I did all his works , including cabir's ".

Neyonikanandini dear cut the cake and holds her hands .

Nandini nods at her ,But her smile didn't reach her eyes

Manik – Wait a second ,mom why are you holding her hand ?

Nandini - ??????

NeyonikaManik what are you saying ?

Raj – Manik will you be please quite for sometime .

Manik pov- Dad was glaring at me , But I don't care , After all tomorrow he will send me out of this house right , my house he would kick me out, he is kicking his own heir .

Manik –Mom you only said that right " Always parents hold hold their children's hand while cutting the cake" , Then why are you holding nandini's hand ? You are not her mother right .

Raj pov- Oh god this guy is messing up everything ,And now infront of everyone I cant even control this guy .

Nandini – But manik ,You all are like my family right.

Manik – Exactly , like family but not your family , So better leave my mom's hand and cut the cake

Hearing his words , tears welled up in nandini's eyes

Neyonika (angrily )- Manik are you crazy ?

Manik (innocently )- Did I do / speak anything wrong mom ?

Nandini – aunty please leave my hand I will cut my cake by myself

Neyonika – But

Raj looking at Manik angrily – Neyonika let it be ,we will handle this later

Manik pov – yes dad later , And smirks

Manik walks beside nandini ,and stands to her left , chorus were heard , birthday song was sung , But all didn't matter to nandini now , Manik's words were enough to sting her heart with a small needle .

Manik – 3, 2, 1 and puts his leg infront of nandini's knees

Raj pov – I was busy in singing song for nandini , when suddenly my eyes fell on manik , he was smirking looking at nandini I didnt understand what he was upto ? But everything was crystal clear . When I saw my son put his foot infront of nandini , making her stumble and her face was in the cake the next moment .

Neyonika shouts – nandini

Nandini (cryingly)- my hair

Raj angrily – Manik out right now

Manik – But dad ,

Raj shouts – I said out means out

Manik pov – this is the limit , now he insulted me infront of all , yes I did so that nandini would be the joke of the party , but due to her clumsinees , few of her hair strands got burned due to the candle , thank god nothing happened to her face , I mean I can still smell the burning odour .Nothing happened to her right , She is alive not dead , Then why is crying so much ? Bloody attention seeker .

Manik – Sorry dad I wont go

Raj slaps manik angrily infront of all people , making them gasp in shock it was a new sight for them to see Raj slapping his son , whom he loved more than anything , nandini's tears halted due to this sudden action

Neyonika (angrily )- raj

Raj ( shouts )- because he put his feet forward infront of nandini ,making her trip neyonika .Ask him ?

Manik (shouts )- I did so what ? you will some how send me out from my own house , For this orphan mouse , Then I thought why should not I give her a gift before I leave that is tomorrow morning .

Neyonika – manik what are you saying ?

Manik – Ask dad he is sending me to boarding school

Raj – " Enough is Enough ", We will talk about it later , am sorry gentle man the party is over .

Manik pov – Wow am amazed that he cancelled the party , but my motto is achieved right , why should I care that If it hurt or not , dad slapped me because of her ,now I will make sure that she will not stay here in this house , if I cant stay in this house then from which right And why should she stay in my home? snatching all my rights , I saw nandini walking upstairs , her head was hung down , face layered in cream , I cant see her eyes , Shit man she could have wiped her face I could have seen shame and tears in her eyes.

Done with the update 

few words for manik ?

few words for nandini ?

Next update on completion of 400 votes and 💯 comments
Love you all
Bye .
Promo - part - 2 on insta by  5 .
RR