LEVEL-2 PART -14

Hey guys

Please ignore grammatical errors.

Happy reading .

Please make sure  that you vote and comment .i would reply all the comments  till 12:45

***************

MALHOTRA MANSION- NIGHT

Nandini pov – I was waiting for him , even uncle was sitting in the hall.But he didn't turn up to home after he handed that rohan . Aunty was quite worried still she was faking a smile towards me , assuring me that everything is fine . Uncle he was looking at his watch for every one minute .

Neyonika (worried)- raj manik didn't come home yet

Raj – don't worry let me call him .

Nandini – uncle wait let me call

Nandini pov – I immediately made a call to him from my phone , the phone was ringing . He was not lifting it up . I did it ten times till now yet , now I was getting worried for him . I was too harsh on him .

Neyonikanandini what happened , Did he lift the call ?

Nandini (sadly)- No Aunty

Raj – wait let me try from my phone nandini

Nandini pov – I knew manik will not lift uncle's number . when uncle spoke to him I was shocked . "I called him around ten time and that guy he didn't even think that "I will get worried for him if he wont the call" . Raj uncle was smiling now ,I think manik said them that "he is fine" , even I wanted to speak but neyonika aunty was talking to him . I quietly waited for my turn .

Nandini – Aunty can I speak to manik once ?

Neyonika – sure nandini . Manik stay on line nandini wants to talk to you .

Nandini pov – I immediately snatched the phone from her hand making both of them chuckle . when I said "HELLO" , the line went dead from other side. Tears were welling in my eyes now , he is ignoring me he hates me . what have I done ?

Neyonaiknandini did you speak?

Nandini – yes Aunty , he was complaining that his phone has no charge , so he would call us later .

Neyonika – okay , he is with cabir , lets have dinner he said ,he will be back by tomorrow morning

Nandini – no aunty am not hungry

Raj – why nandini ? aren't you well ?

Nandini pov – am sorry that am lying to both of you once again

Nandini – actually I already had my dinner .

Neyonika – then no problem

Nandini pov – I said my greetings to them ,and ran into my room. On the way itself my tears sprang out freely . servants were glancing at me but I just flew from there. Soha was calling me but I was not in mood to talk to anyone . "My heart wanted to see him , talk to him , ask him sorry but my fate I could not do any of that" . I smashed my phone to the wall when the ringing didn't stop . now I can cry peacefully . I HATE HIM FOR IGNORING ME , I HATE HIM FOR MAKING ME CRY LIKE THIS .

NIGHT 2:20AM

Manik pov – the whole house was quiet ,I didn't want to talk to nandini , After hearing her words I was shocked that she hates me this much that she thought "I will defame her" cant she my care towards her ? every human gets a second chance right , Then why cant she give me one ? I wanted to get upset with her , that is why I didn't lift her call but after hearing her voice on dad's phone . I could not help but cut that call so that she wont distract me .