Part-9

Hey guys
Thanks for your love and support in the award show .
This update is dedicated to all the 13 people who supported me .I would tag your names later as I am in my college now .
Hope you all like the update
Please ignore grammatical mistakes
Happy reading.

Manik pov – My hands are shaking in fear , every step am waking down , It feels makes me that am near to my end , I cant tell dad that how I failed my board exams , He would be pissed that is for sure but what about this party ? I cleared only 3 subjects out of six,And Cabir I cant even think of his condition right now .Few minutes back , he messaged me saying " dude my parents are like a volcano ",after hearing his words I was pretty sure that even I will turn up into a chicken after dad will know about my result . Now I will be lagging one year , one year of my life will be wasted and dad's self esteem Oh god I didn't even think of it .Ok when I have created all this mess and then I should be daring enough to clear my shit , But What will say him that I fell down from the first step of my success and fell into mud of failure .

All the guests have entered, but am still confused why is all the decorations in pink theme , I mean pink and white combination looks good, but its more like of celebrating a two year old kid's birthday . No No manik don't think of all these know think how I should cool dad, And mom I don't know how I will show my face to her.

I was busy in facepalming myself that I didnt even notice nandini coming out of her room with mom , why is she dressed up like princess? She is looking nice without her specs , but if its my party then why is she dressed up all like a doll for the party .I wanted to go and ask her , but mom is with her if I will go near her then mom will not leave me , that is for sure she would directly question me " Manik are your results out ?" Then boom I will be tounge tied , first thing shall I tell them or escape from here .And mostly the whole house is almost packed , no one will notice if I will be gone missing RIGHT !

Nandini pov – Where is Manik am waiting for his wishes , but he is now her to be found ? Ughhhhh, I cant even go to his room as aunty is with me . If I will I ask then she would question me WHY ?

Am all pretty but I miss mom and dad , they promised me that my 12 birthday would be damn exciting , But all my happiness excitement sank like a paper boat , which sinks in water in less than 2 minutes .I wish you were here with me mama, You always told me right that friendship should be done with worthy people , and Manik is that friend of mine , Even cabir but I still Prefer Manik OVER Cabir .

Raj PovManik Where are you ? Everyone is asking about you and here am not answerable to anyone . And your results are still unknown to me. I just wish you clear all your subjects , Because I know your Intelligence level .

All my worry flew away when I saw love of my live Neyonika ascending down with Nandini , I threw up this party just for her I didn't want her to be gloomy on this day .But there was hint of tension on Neyonika's face ,she was glancing all around her left and right I think she is bothered about his results .

Manik pov – I never ever thought , I will run away from my own party in my house , I just have this annoying feeling in my heart that " I should tell dad but am scared of his reaction " Shall I tell ? Because escaping this time from my own house is also very difficult and I literally feel that am a THEIF and mom she is just turning her head left and right like she is doing some neck exercise , Ufffff My life is so tough .