LEVEL -2 PART -8

Hey guys

Happy birthday @arti2502, hey sweetie i am late , i was sick so i could not check  out , hope you  forgive me 

and another birthday girl we have 

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Happy reading.

please do share this book to your friends , if you think this book needs to be known to all manan readers .

**********************

Manik pov – She slapped me . I just cared for her and in the result I get this . My care was wrong for her , She does not deserve this . When she does not accept this marriage ? Wait she is not even accepting me as friend .May be cabir was right , I should not fucking care about her even if she dies . even I don't care about this marriage , but about her ugghhh iam confused .And holds his hair

NANDINI'S ROOM

Nandini pov - I was sitting on the bed , I didn't knew when I did stop crying ? I guess even no more tears lef out in my eyes , my fingers were shaking .I was in dilemma whether to call Raj uncle or not , But when I think of the situation he actually cared for me , he tried to fight with them . I was not sure about my hatred towards him now . My head was throbbing with pain I rubbed my forehead and finally slipped into covers .

MANIK'S ROOM

Manik – dude did I do something wrong ?

Cabir (rubbing his chin )- umm manik do you want me to speak reality ?

Manik – ofcourse

Cabir – then listen , You were wrong at this late night entering in someone's house is wrong and top of that those oldies will go and confront about this to nandini infront of the secretary . And then you know what ? BOOM " they will kick her out" .

Manik – what ?? why would you think upto that level of negativity cabir ?

Cabir – trsut me bro , this Indian society will blame everything on girl , even if "we the boys are wrong"Initially at the bus stop those morons ,and now you , you entered her house but what did those aunty think they thought she is a a a a ummmm what ever ? they thought "she is the culprit and you are the victim" , But both of us know the reality .

Manik – Why does these words resemble like mom ?? Oh shit mom already warned me about it !

Cabir – about what ??

Manik – She gave me a huge class not to confront her now , and most specially give her space ,and stay away from her .

Cabir sighs – Then what in the world you didn't understood your mother's words manik , she did tell you right ? what was the need for you to see her like mad dog ?

Manik – I don't know cabir , And holds his head

Cabir – lets just sleep tomorrow morning we will have to pull out a solution for her , or else she is gonna fall in huge pit in which you should be.

Manik (frowns)- yes

MORNING

Nandini's flat

Nandini pov – and what I thought it has turned into reality , the secretary asked me to meet her and give explanation about last night sitauton or else I can leave this falt .