• 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 •

word count: 453

word count: 453

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝕗𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕗𝕗 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Here you go~" the girl singsonged as she lended her pencil to her classmate behind.
Somehow it became a routine where he didn't even have to ask for it anymore, instead she would just give it away on an instinct seeming that he never brought a pencil case with him throughout the whole middle school.

The ash blonde scoffed while aggressively taking it and removing his gaze from her to look ahead at the board that still had some smudges from the chalk.

"You should practice saying 'thank you' Katsuki~"

"I think the fuck not", he looked at her with a scrunched up expression, "and stop calling me by my name!"

"Okay Katsuki", she said , almost sounding defeated, irking the ash blonde immediately, but before he could say anything further, the teacher came into the classroom making the boy grit his teeth in anger.

No one ever knew how she could be so casual when talking to him, despite his yelling outbursts.
No one ever got the answer, but nonetheless always left it alone seeing her always happy expression. It seemed like the insults went through one of her ears and exited through the other one.
Maybe that's one of the reasons why she was found non harmful despite being close to Bakugo or even being...

...his neighbor.

But not even that made him consider her a friend.
He didn't know anything about her at all, but... it was the little things he noticed.
Like how she had a weird obsession with animal shaped erasers and how she had to paint her nails different color everyday.

On Friday's they would be orange,
he noticed one time.

The last schoolbell rang through the whole building, indicating the ending of the last class the middle schoolers had that day. Tomorrow will be weekend already and every friend group was excitedly walking out of the classroom.

After getting up and tossing his bag over his shoulder, Bakugo flung the pencil back on Y/N's table with her still packing her things up.
She jerked her head towards the figure that walked away.
"Katsuki!", she called out for him while getting up from her seat bringing her packed bag over her shoulder as well, "Let's walk together today"

"For the hundreth time, no", he replied with a scowl on his face,
"Got my reputation to keep up, and you weakling would hold me down"

"Ohh come on~", she pleaded with her hands interlocked together, "Just today, and I won't ask anymore"

"No.", he said simply once again, "Now fuck off"

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Decided to post the first chapter of this fanfic that I've been thinking about for a while...

( ̄▽ ̄)

Idk If the first chapter got you intrigued, but i hope it did