• 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻 •

word count: 610

word count: 610

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾   𝕜𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗    ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"What the fuck?!", he muttered loud enough for her to hear. On the other side of the concrete wall the girl looked in the direction of the coarse voice. After spotting the familiar boy she put the cartboard box she was holding down and rushed to the fence, resting herself with elbows on top of it.

"I haven't seen you in so long Katsuki! How've you been?", she smiled genuinely, in all honesty extremely glad she saw him again after all this time.
It's not like she purposely avoided contacting him, but how could she in the first place? She asked for his phone number multiple times since she considered him a friend, but his answer always remained in a negative tone.

"Where the fuck have you been?", was the very first question he threw at her.
Well, he probably would've known If he was just a tiny bit friendlier before she suddenly took off.

"You haven't answered my question and I see you still got the same vocabulary as before"
He stared her down, the same red eyes pierced her e/c ones. She didn't feel intimidated at all because it were the same eyes that killed her every time she'd ask about any homework question, and sitting in front of him at school got her used to it.

"Answer me or I'll blow your ass up"
Her smile was quickly replaced with an evil smirk because a single thought popped up and she could only hold her laugh before saying it and before preparing herself to run.

"That's what he said", she whispered immediately after, waiting just for a moment before his scowl fell and mouth slightly dropped when hearing her.

"Really bold of you", he dropped his angered expression swapping it with an overall menacing aura, his hands starting to create crackling sound as he grinned threatening.
Her eyes widened before she turned around and with a squeaky yell rushed to go inside the house.
When he saw how useless it is to run after her, he turned off his quirk and put his hands in his pockets again. His red eyes bounced from her front door to the window of her room on the side of her house and with a heavy huff he went inside of his.

"Katsuki... WHY THE HELL WERE YOU YELLING SO DAMN LOUD", Mitsuki could be heard from the kitchen

"Nothing, just the neighbor annoying me again", he said in a more normal tone than he usually would when answering to his mother's yelling and continued to go up the stairs.
A little spaced out for a few moments after the encounter with his neighbor he failed to notice that his lip curled up slightly. He failed to notice the feeling of sudden relief from his chest after so long.

But it all washed away when he reached the doorknob on the door of his room. She's back and he'll see her again every time he looks through his window. Yes, it'll probably be annoying to him, to listen to her irritating voice, to see her making a fool of herself... to be in her presence again.

Her gift was still stashed somewhere in his room, he remembered suddenly.
Why the fuck did she leave him like that? Just when he couldn't figure it out, just when he actually tried to be nice.
Why did she come, just when he let go?
No, better question...
Why does he fucking care If she came back at all?
He wondered as he stared at the messily wrapped present in his hands.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I finally updated yayy

(*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)