chapter 14

word count: 411

word count: 411

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾   𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕞    ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

'Fuck', Bakugo cursed under his breath.
It was his fault for giving that dimwit his schoolbook he needed today. He was fairly organized person, but he couldn't predict that the whole L/N family would be away from home at this hour.

His foot tapped nervously against the carpet, he was fully ready to take off to go to school.
His message to her still on delivered.
This was the time he needed her 'stupid' teleportation quirk to get to work, but who knows where she went off to.

He looked through his window to notice she left her window open. There's only one way to go.
She wouldn't be mad anyways.

He stepped on the edge of the wooden frame of his window, preparing to propel himself to the room across from his.
Activating his quirk, sparks started crackling from the skin of his hand, igniting and pushing his jump further.
It didn't take much energy, and with ease, his arm reached up to steady himself against the upper side of the window frame, his muscles flexing at the movement.
Jumping down, the thump echoed through the room.

He scoffed with a grin when seeing the state of her room.
'Fuckin nerd'.
Her room looked like every my little pony barfed all over the walls. Well, it wasn't all that disastrous, somehow it fit, maybe he was exaggerating a little.
She had a lot of posters, pictures over the walls, small figures and books messily arranged on the shelves. She also had a big carpet and a lot of pillows over her bed.
It looked cosy.

Looking around more carefully, he spotted the familiar cover just beside the bedside table and suddenly the book wasn't  important anymore.
Something else caught his attention.

*ੈ‧₊˚

It was oddly quiet.
For some reason, uneasiness coursed through Y/N's skin. Bakugo has never been so quiet and compliant towards the idea of spending his afternoon at her place and it was mostly her who initiated everything.

She should've suspected something was utterly wrong.

Both of them quietly focused on the screen while playing on her video game console.
Soft light from the tv reflected in their eyes. She felt his gaze switch towards her a couple of times, but nevertheless he said nothing.

Hesitation.

But, at one point his voice cut through the thick air around them.
"Why do you have so many pill bottles in your room?"

Resolution.
His.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A/N

I've been indulged in writing something on the side that I totally forgot to focus on this fic a bit more.
My inspiration has been lacking, so I'm sorry for taking so long to bring this story to an end I have planned.

Again, sorry for late updates <3