party with counterparts

Hi, I'm ratchet, and this, is my story, well, I'm not going to tell you all over again, you certainly know it, so, I'll tell you what happened, starting with the defeat Of Emperor  nefarious and... Yes doc nefarious too...

Ratchet: woah, This party will be really great, a few months ago, before the dimensionator broke, We were going to celebrate our adventures, you remember that, clank? and, this once, the party will be even bigger!
Clank: Yes, I remember it very well, it was really a very happy moment, the only thing that bothers me is that to make that gift, which started everything, it was me, I am very sorry.
Ratchet : what? Dude, are you kidding me?
Clank: wa-what do you mean?
Ratchet: Clank, I know, was a dangerous adventure, but look on the bright side, we've met so many new friends, talking of Rivet, who was beside him listening to him, holding kits in her arms.
Rivet: * rolls her eyes, smiling * - heh
Kit: And you clank... Well, you met me, and Rivet, and many other people, and... Well, I'm very pleased about that. At first, I wasn't very good, I only met Ratchet because I fell to the ground. and i never went to a party before, I hope Nothig goes wrong. . . 
Ratchet : oh yes, I remember it, anyway, don' t worry about that, you leaned how to be calm and friendly, this is how you and clank are friends? right?

Clank: Well, Ratchet, you are right, plus, Kit is really a good robot, and i learned that we all can change, and we all can become what we want. Right, Kit?

Kit: ahah, Clank you are right, because *being serious* I don't want to hurt my friends, my family, all of you. I- I can't stand it, anymore.

Ratchet: Now, this is talking, anyway, guys, let's go, the party can't start without us! *beginning to run*

Rivet: um- yeah, uhh Ratchet, can you- umm, please wait a bit, there is something that i want to tell you. . . ( Oh God, this is so embarassing)

Ratchet: Is something wrong, Rivet?

Rivet: well- uuh, I- I i've never been to a big party, like. . . THIS big, before.

Ratchet: ahaha, oh, Rivet, it will be a lot of fun! I promise!

Rivet: well, um yeah? i- i guess? I just. . . don't know what to do in this situation, and, somehow, it makes me feel really out of place, i mean, I used to do Parties with Morts, but, now is different, Ratchet, I Always failed to defeat Emperor Nefarious, so I' ve never been praised for this.

Ratchet: oh, dear umm ok, ok, you know what? i'll help you out.

Rivet: you. . . really?

Ratchet: of course, and, if you really feel uncomfortable, come near me, or near any of us. ok?

Rivet: um, ok, i think i'll feel better around you guys, and. . . Ratchet, Thanks a lot.

Ratchet: ahah, no need, oh, one last thing, can you dance?

Rivet: sure, why?

Ratchet: because I'm not so good, and, umm, i just know that we will dance a lot, this is a party, after all.

Rivet: oh, my Lombax here is not able to dance? ahah, what were you doing at parties then?

Ratchet: *look at Clank, then back to Rivet* smiling and waving at people?

Rivet:  . . . um, well, i- i don't know what to say. . . if you really feel uncomfortable, come near me, ok? *Smiling *

Ratchet: thanks, Rivet, i will, now, let's get this party started.

Rivet: yay!

clank: finally, Ratchet. . . we are late!

Ratchet: we are also Heroes!

Clank: aaah *disbelief *

Rivet: ahah, yes, we are, I am. . . umm, at least once, hehe *nervous smile*

Kit: come on Rivet, we will be there for you!

Rivet: right, thanks guys, Let's go.

* at the Party *

Guy #1: oi, hey, hey, guys, I see them. Captain Qwark, there is no doubts, they' re here.

Guy #2: woah, it' s Rivet, the Lombax from another Dimension! Hey Rivet!

Journalist ( idk if journalists are a myth, or a "urban legend" in r&c universe, but i put them :) )  here, Rivet, come here.

Rivet:  * waving at cameras* umm, Ratchet? what am I supposed to do?

Ratchet: well, you need to answer their questions, they have a lot, i suppose, don't worry, i' ll come with you, *speaking to Clank and Kit* sorry, Clank, i need to do some things for the journalists, can you two go without us? it won't take long, i promise.  

Clank: don't worry, go and answer, we will manage, after all, I have Kit, 

Ratchet: Kit, I'm counting on you.

Ratchet: ok, let's go.

Rivet: o-ok. . .just a few questions!

Ratchet: Don't worry, i am used to this ahah.

Journalist# 1: Rivet, Rivet, a Question,

Rivet: yes?

Journalist # 1: is it true that you are from another dimension? if yes, is this one really different, somehow?

Rivet: ok, so. . . yes, I am a Lombax from a different Dimension, and, now, i feel like being at home, with all this parties, the city is really cool, and, not to mention, i need to stay here *looking at Ratchet*

Journalist # 2: what will happens without you, in your dimension?

Rivet: oh, umm, this is a really good question. . . let' see. . . umm. . . I- i cannot answer this question.

Journalist #2: that' s a bit sad, but is fine, don't worry.

Journalist #5: Rivet, Rivet, is Ratchet your Boyfriend?

Rivet: I- uuh ( me? and Ratchet? well. . . I never met any other Lombax, and, the first time i saw him thanks to Clank, My heart was, like, winning a race competition but. . . it' s too early, plus-) *looking at Ratchet* I- I prefer to not answer this.

*Rivet Look at Ratchet, and sees that Ratchet is a little sad*

Rivet: ( oh, no, no, NO! what have I-)

Journalist # 6: (SORRY, THIS CAME REALLY LATER IN MY MIND) Rivet, can you do a sexy pose for all of us?

Rivet: wha- a sexual-

Ratchet: * with a low voice * - Don't you dare.

Rivet: huh? oh. umm, hey, um i could never do something like this, with cameras, and people. hehe ( oh God, I hope he feels better, now.) umm i CAN'T DO SOMETHING INDECENT LIKE THAT.

Ratchet: ( wait, did she said that, with me-)

Journalists: aww, come on. . . why no one wants to do a pose for the fans?

Journalist # 3: one more question, Rivet, you two are the last Lombaxes known alive, do you have some plans for a Lombax repopulation?

Ratchet: THAT'S IT! NO MORE QUESTIONS! WE ARE LEAVING!

* Ratchet takes Rivet by the wrist and run away*