Traumas and Scars

*sorry,sorry,sorry,sorryyyyyy. I was not able to update quickly but some days ago I had covid and now I m positive to covid.
I am writing this chapter taking a lot of breaks because I feel like my head is spinning whenever I stay too long at the pc or at the phone, so this chapter is taking really long, sorry*
P.S. now I certainly know that I have covid too, so this is a really bad time because I also have exams because I m in the last year of university.*
P.S.S. I DID THIS CHAPTER WITH MY PHONE.. COMPETELY, SO THERE COULD BE ERRORS THAT I CANNOT SEE RIGHT NOW. But please if you see some errors, PLEASE TELL ME

*Fer had gone to a quieter place to let off some steam, he was using the katana, quite unusual to see a melee weapon, but he was strong, and knew how to use it so it was fine with him.

Fer: it makes no sense at all... to think that I trusted a war bot... after everything they did to me...

*nngh* *he use his katana , against a tree, scratching it*

Fer: I was careless, I can't trust those robots, luckily enough, they are not here for me, but, who knows.. if they go berserk like him... then...
He- he was my... best friend... and- *tears fall* and I had to kill him, for the sake of my people- *sigh* I- I still don't accept this... I- I...
* he is ready to strike with the katana to hit the tree, and he hits it eight consecutive times, now he is even more angry, and he just want to use the katana to hit the poor tree, but a gentle hand touches her back, and Fer suddenly freezes, continuing to cry*

Luna: I knew that something was not ok... So I came to check, are you still suffering from... you know...
*she suddenly hugs him from behind, and he drops the katana, placing his hands on Luna's, letting himself be carried away and continuing to cry*

Luna: Fer... that was not your fault, you did everything you could do, trust me

Fer: Luna, please I don't want to hear this, I... I know I could do better, and because of me, my parents... my friends... can you imagine that, I ... I was there... and I froze, I-I couldn't- *sigh* I was not ready for that *sigh*

Luna: Fer...  *she hugs him again* I understand your pain, but you did your best, never doubt about this, and now, look at you, you grew so strong, and you already saved me several times already! I bet you can kick those bad robots even if you are blinded!

*Fer stops crying*

Fer: yeah... hmm ok, thanks you Luna, I feel better already.

Luna: oh, one last thing, about those two little robots...

Fer: I bet you want to say that they are good robots, right?

Luna: yeah, but even that Ratchet and Rivet really care about them, and they trust them too, just.. make an effort... ok?

Fer: I will, don't worry.

Luna: that's better, now let's go back, okay? *she said with a smile*

Fer: yeah...

*they go back to ratchet, Rivet, Clank and Kit*

Clank: there they are!

Rivet: oh... umm Fer? Are you ok?

Fer: yes... thanks you...

*he goes quickly near clank and Kit, not paying any attention to Rivet and Ratchet, not wanting to spend more chit - chat with them*

Ratchet: oh, hey, Fer, are you- *??*

* Ratchet suddenly stops talking because he sees that Fer has no interest in talking to him or to his counterpart*