"missing friends"

* Ratchet and Rivet were together tryng to find their friends, or, maybe, just someone who could tell them how to escape from. . .this place*

Rivet: *groan* Ratchyy. . . we've been walking for hours!

Ratchet: RIvet, how can you complain when your friends are missing? plus, we are not even "walking", but we are going way faster, thanks to our special boots!.

Rivet: yeah, yeah you are right, but i am hungry, and I would like to drink something refreshing.

Ratchet: *sigh* Rivet. . . OK! we can rest there, near that lake, so you can take a break and refresh youself, I want to look for clank and kit for a while longer. . . meet back here in a bit, okay?

Rivet: ok, Ratchy!

Ratchet: good, and please, stay here!

Rivet: yeah yeah. . . *whispering* daddy! ahaha!

Ratchet: huh? I didn't hear you.

Rivet: huh? oh, no that was nothing, more important, i hope the bolts are ok.

Ratchet: yeah. . . ok, I'll go.

*When Ratchet was gone*

Rivet: heheh. . . daddy. . .
---------------------------------------------

Ratchet: Clank. . .Kit. . . where are you. . . why can't I contact you two?

- what is this place? where- *he can't finish his sentence when in the distance he see someone lying down.

Ratchet: who- well, let's find out! *Going towards the figure at high speed* WHAT THE-

*Ratchet suddenly stops because of what he sees. . . a familiar figure was unconcious . . .someone that he instantly recognize. . .a grey furr. . . long hears. . . long tail. . . , and . . . to her left . . . Ratchet saw something that resemble his omni wench, slighty covered by sand. it said. . . version three? wait. . . was this omni wrench a best version of Ratchet's? anyway, there were no doubts that she was a Lombax. Ratchet goes near the still unconcious female Lombax, he want to know if she is still alive*

??: * obscured view*uurgh. . . wha- where? F-Fer? hehe, what are you doing up there? do you know what this place is?

Ratchet: *still on top of her* honestly i don't know.

??: wha- nggh *the mysterious figure tries to reach for her weapon, since Ratchet's voice didn't match Fer's voice*

Ratchet: woah, woah, there, you are still injuried don't do sudden movements, plus, I am not your enemy, can't you tell by yourself?

??: nggh. . . you. . . a-another Lombax? how? i thought we were alone-

Ratchet: yeah, yeah, i thought about it too, then there was this problem with our dimensionator and another Lombax-

??: wait, wait. . . YOUR dimensionator?. . .

Ratchet: y-yeah!

??: are you. . . Kaden' s son?

Ratchet: y-yeah?. . .how do you know about my dad?

??: I- I . . . my father is . . .Azimuth Alister, and.everyone kept talking about your father when I was a kid... and then they mentioned you, how your father sent you away. . .

Ratchet: wait... wha- what did you. . . just said?

??: you mean... oh ..i know. . . you all know him as the. . . traitor