Bonds

Rivet: ok guys, i'm ready

Luna: *wispering to Rivet* I don't understand why you felt embarassed to dress in front of . . .him, when you just were naked and you were waving at him with non- chalance a while ago. . .

Rivet: umm. . . because I- it was an accident?

Luna: well, i think that you should pay-

Ratchet: is everything fine?

Luna: oh, yes, we are ready.

Rivet: . . . i miss the bolts. . . I hope they are ok.

Ratchet: Rivet. . . i miss them too, but I bet they are fine, they are really smart, they know what they do!

Rivet: well... yeah, you are right. . . but-

Ratchet: don't worry, ok? we will find them, let'go

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clank: so. . . you are from another dimension?

Fer: yes.

Clank: hmm. . . just like Rivet. . .

Fer: I am searching a person. . . a female Lombax.

Clank: oh, what a coincidence, me too.

-(maybe she is looking for Rivet? but i never saw him. . . maybe he is a friend from another dimension?)

Fer: anyway, let's go together, we will cover more ground, and maybe you can find your friends too.

Clank: yeah, you are right. there is no sense for us to split up anyway... hey, can't you use some sort of communicator?

Fer: I tried to call many times, it does not work. . . do you know how to fix this?

Clank: I guess i can try, i learnt something from Ratchet- oh, you are lucky * he opened the communicator with his screwdriver- well. . . Ratchet's. . . but he had it, always inside his metal body. with some other useful tools*

Clank: as I was saying, nothing serious, the battery was not in the correct position, maybe because of the bad fall we had when we finished here. that could explain. and, done!

Fer: thanks. *he tries to call*

. . . .

. . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . .

Luna: guys, my communicator! someone is calling me.

*as soon as Luna answer the call, a 3D hologram shows up*

Luna: Fer? Feer! I was so worried!! how are you? we are looking for you, and for

Luna: Fer? Feer! I was so worried!! how are you? we are looking for you, and for. . .

*Ratchet interrupts her, because Luna did't know their names*