True feelings

READ ME:

Sorry guys for not uploading chapter but honestly now school has begun (university, last year for me). so, honestly i don't know how much can i upload, but whenever i have time, i ll write a bit.

I have a doubt. . . a serious one. . . since now school has begun. . . will I be able to upload WITHOUT losing quality? as you all know, quality for me is really important and i think you all agree with me, i really like to see a positive comment, and i don't want to disappoint you.

---FER---

_____________________________________________________________________

*Ratchet was shocked to see his precious weapon in Nefarious' s hands, but he could not think because he needed to run from lava hounds AND the big shock wave.*

Ratchet: (with my Hoverboots i am fast, sure, but I am afraid I'm not fast enough yet. and if I stop now, i am not sure i can shoot all those hounds and run again before that giant shock wave gets me. . . what do I DO?. . . )

* he was searching for an hideout , but he could' t find any,in the meantime, the shockwave became smaller, but it was still powerful enough to destroy everything in the way*

Ratchet: YES!, found it.

*Ratchet finally finds a place to hide and to relax a bit, he was tired.*

Ratchet: this is all my fault. *sigh* I just hope that Rivet, Clank and Kit are fine. . . I must win this fight and go back to them. I don't want to worry them more than I just did.

Nefarious: ooh? and what can you do against me?

Ratchet: Nefarious! how did you-

Nefarious: well. . . it doesn't matter HOW 

Ratchet: Gaah.

*Nefarious, with his psychic powers grab Ratchet by his neck.*

Nefarious: tell me, Ratchet, do you miss your friends?

Ratchet: what? Y-you. . .

Nefarious: ooh, I love to see that look in your face. . . you are powerless, but still. . . you want to defeat ME

Ratchet: Gaaah *pant* *pant* leave them alone!! 

Nefarious: you know, I sent a ship with some soldiers, plus the one you froze. . . his name is Regi, he is one of the best troops, and i think they are headed to your planet by now. Hahah.

Ratchet: w. . .why?

Nefarious: Good night.

*Nefarious, with his psychic powers hits Ratchet in the head, and he faints.*

Nefarious: and now. . .

*Meanwhile Rivet, Kit an Clank*

Rivet: CAN'T THIS SHIP GO FASTER!??

Clank: Rivet, Please, calm down!

Rivet: Calm down? CLANK!! RATCHET COULD DIE OUT THERE, AND YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN? 

Clank: Look, I know you are worried, I am too, but we can't do anything until we are here. . .

Kit: well, We have the " two best weapons" right?

Clank: *sigh* yeah, Luckily, but we can't use them like a normal gun.

Rivet: wait. . . what you mean?