I am with you

* READ ME, I AM IMPORTANT*

I want to Thank @DavidOffTFor some ideas he gave me, really, thanks a lot

-Ahem... guys, I just wanted to say "Thank you all" for all the support you are giving me and for all the comments, even private messages, I am really glad that the first chapter is going well, and i hope to being able to do even better from now on.

Thanks a lot.

Rivetch = best ship.  

--FER--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rivet: Ouch, Ouch, Ratchet, please stop, you are hurting me! 

Ratchet: Oh, I- I didn' t know, I- *release her* I am deeply sorry, Rivet. *Looking down, sadly*

Rivet: it's ok, Ratchet, *looking at her "normal" arm* but, why you did all this?

Ratchet: *sigh* you see, I- you may find this a bit selfish, but, I-I didn't want you to answer any more of those questions

Rivet: why? I mean, i know, those questions were really crazy but i Can do it by myself, Ratchet.

Ratchet, are you. . . Angry?

Rivet: no, I am not, I just wanted to know why you brought me here. this is all. Is something wrong?

Ratchet: I- just wanted to tell you that you need to be careful, I mean-

Rivet: *sigh* Yeah, yeah, I will, don' t worry about-

Ratchet: I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU! *looking down for the embarassment*

[guys, all these pics, are edited by me with Paint 3D and i am sorry cause i know am not really good at this, XD]

Rivet: oh, Ratchet, I- uh . . . I care about you, too. * her heart was beating really fast, and that was really a magic moment, maybe because of the Fireworks, maybe because she was alone with Him*

Ratchet: Yes, this is embarassing to admit, but. . . like that Journalist said, you are. . . my hope, i mean, I am really glad i found you and. . . I am glad to be with you, with. . . with, the cutest Female Lombax i 've ever seen.

Rivet: Oh? You never found other Lombaxes, right? so this, is why you think that i am "cute"?

Ratchet: n-no i didn't mean-

Rivet: relax, i was only kidding! ( woah. . . he is really cute, tonight, but, seriously, what is happening? he was not. . . this close , some time ago. . . What is. . . this, why my heart is beating so damn fast?)

Ratchet:. . . oh, ahah. by the way, you really are awesome, and i am not saying that because you are here now.

Rivet: Oh. . . Ratchet, I- I didn't know. . .uh, thanks you, I- i really don't know what-