"what is happening to you?"

this is the best pic for this episode, you will understand why

****PLEASE READ THIS, I AM IMPORTANT****

AFTER A LONG TIME, I DECIDED TO DO THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE MY BROTHER NOW APPARENTLY NEED TO PUT A PACE MAKER ON (HE HAD LOW HEART BEAT) SO, WRITING THIS, I DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT IS ACTUALLY DISTRACTING ME, PLUS, I LOVE TO READ ALL YOUR CCOMMENTS, SOOO....

THANKS A LOT TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE

--FerTheOne--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

[ Kit's Pov ]  (I hope I am using the POV in the right way) XD

*Kit is the first to open her eyes, but she can't remember anything or why she was lying on the cold ground. . . she looked to left, then to the right, she was trying to remember. . .the last thing the saw was. . . Ratchet! and the poor Rivet in bad conditions. she tries to stand up, but she can't, her metallic "muscles" are shaking, maybe for the fall, wherever Kit was. she was alone.*

Kit: R-Ratchet! *asked with trembling voice*

*no one answered*

Kit: R-Rivet? please answer me!!

*no one answered*

  Kit: I'm- I'm alone  *lowering her head*

- b- but. . . we were so close to. . . we were. . . finally together, Ratchet, Rivet. . . *sigh* and. . . *she puts her arms near her metal heart* Clank. . . I hope you all are ok. . . please!

[ Rivet's POV ]

 *Rivet was still in bad conditions, because of the fight which caused her bad injuries, an now because of the fall. she could stand, but she was really in pain, she was watching her back, because, she was aware that, especially now that she was badly injured, someone could kill her easily.

Rivet: wh- what is this place? *trying to walk*

-Aargh. . . these stupid wounds. . . wait. . . if i remember correctly. . . I was inside a big room with the Bolts and. . . *gasp* R- Ratchet. . . yes. . . he was  there. . . and now. . . urgh. . . * touching her chest*  and now. . .*sigh*  I' m- alone.

- but wait. . . I remember those doctors that healed me somehow. . . I hope they didn't touch me somewhere else, since they needed me naked. . .and i was sleeping. . . *bleah* nonono. . . they were robots. . . gosh. . why  do i have these thoughts. . . *makes a disgusted face* what is wrong with me. . . 

- let's go to find the others. . .

*Rivet makes a few steps but suddenly she hear a familiar voice*

?: RIVET! *someone was coming at her with crazy speed*

Rivet: huh? what the. . . R-Ratchet? is that really him?

Ratchet: Rivet. . . finally i found you! *he can't help himself but hug her, with tears in his eyes* I am so happy-

Rivet: oh. . .Ratchet! so it was really you * she hugs him as soon as they come closer, not letting him finish the sentence* Ohh. . Ratchy, I'm - I'm so happy. . . *a tear lines her face* I was really - really worried and I *getting even closer to him, hugging him even more* -I didn't want you to-

- *Ratchet suddenly opens his eyes wide, without making Rivet notice that. (Rivet. . . do- do I really want to tell her?. . . wait, no. . . I can't, she is already worried sick, she can't handle this too. . . Rivet, i'm- i'm sorry, I love you too much for hurting you*

Ratchet: *breaks free from the hug, looking a bit sad* look, I- I'm sorry I would love to-

Rivet: *she takes one step forward, while Ratchet takes one step back.*  R-Ratchet? what are you doing? *asks in a "frightened" voice*

*Ratchet looks down, he could not meet her eyes*

*she takes one step forward, but the same thing happened*

Rivet: R- Ratchet? w- why you step back? d- didn't you want to hug me?

Ratchet: (great job. . . now she is even more worried. . . i' m so stupid)

- Rivet . . . I- I can't-

Rivet: ok. . . now- now i am worrying, please tell me what is happening to you. . . after all this time, we finally are together again and you - *Sigh*  *a tear is starting to line her face*. . . what is going on? are you still- mad at me? after all this time?

Ratchet: what? no. . . no Rivet, I am not-  

Rivet: *sniff* look, if you are angry at me- *sniff* then it's ok, I will not bother you again, I- I am sorry!!! *starts to run away*

Ratchet: nggh. . . RIVET, YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER THAN ME!!

*Rivet suddenly stops. with those words she turns her head to Ratchet, he was not looking at her, again*

Rivet: wha- Ratchet. . .Ratchet what are you saying?

*she goes near him and she holds his hand with her "normal" arm*

Ratchet: Rivet. . . *shifting his gaze from the bottom to the right, not having the courage to look at her*  I was so selfish. . . I got mad at you just for a stupid talk and then all that happened and-

Rivet: but none of this is your fault Ratchet! don't be like that come on!

Ratchet: I am- I am sorry, I just- *starting to cry*

Rivet: Aww Ratchy. . .  come here. . . * she takes Ratchet's pretty face and brings it close to her chest, causing his head to sink, unintentionally into her breasts*

- there. . . there. . . you can cry all you want now. . . I won't judge you

Rivet: (*sigh* I wonder why you are the only one who is crying right now. . . I missed you too, really a lot, I never forgot about those beautiful moments together, just thinking about them. . .and having you right here. . . it makes me the happiest Lombax ever, well. . . literally. . . we are the only one)

- *patting his head* you are crying a lot. . .  I bet Nefarious kicked your ass so hard that it still hurts *giggle*

Ratchet: ( i am crying because I don't really know what is going to happens to us. . . to you. . to me. . .I don't really understand what is this thing i feel near my heart. . . this. . . bulge that i have on the left side with this big scar I saw earlier)

- I. . .

Rivet: huh? 

Ratchet: I am sorry you had to see me like this

Rivet: look. . .now my fur is all wet. . . *giggle* but. . . i I was able to help you. . . I am glad

Ratchet: Thanks. . .it means a lot to me!

Rivet: aww don't mention it! you would' ve done the same for me!

Ratchet: heh, yeah, you are right.

Rivet: anyway. . . did you saw the Bolts while you were coming here?

Ratchet: no, no i didn't!

Rivet: come on. . . we need to find them!

Ratchet: yeah. . . ( maybe Clank or kit can tell me what' s going on with me if I let one of them to scan me. . . I hope they have a solution for this!)

-let's go!