what really means being together (pt. 2)

**** IMPORTANT****

guys, i hope i didn't forget to tell you, but i think that Clank and Kit are two "kids" , in human age, i would say they are both 11 or 12. . . they know almost nothing about love because they are robots, and in this story i always thought that about them.

THAT'S ALL.

ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rivet and Kit are going home*

Rivet: *thinking* I shouldn't have lie to him. . . I undestand how he feel

Kit: Rivet. . . are you thinking about Ratchet?

Rivet: *sigh* hmm. . . yeah

Kit: you two sure are getting along very well, lately!

Rivet: yeah, in fact!

Kit: i think is the same for me and Clank, i mean, we had a lot of fun yesterday, we met a nice guy that knew us, and he asked us a lot of question, he could't stop talking, hahah. . .  luckily, Clank was there with me, he know what to do.

Rivet: oh, uhh . . .I am happy for you, you are popular now, too, haha

Kit: yes, i mean, we met guys, or robots like him almost every day now. Clank said he had enough of answering, hahah, they always ask questions to me, but i don't know how to reply, so Clank do it for me.

Rivet: oh, I never met so many people, i am really jealous.

Kit: aww, shut uup, hahah!

Rivet: Hahaha!, haa. . .  Thank you, Kit.

Kit: Rivet, I will always be by your side, no problem at all.

Rivet: Oh umm Kit?

Kit: yes?

Rivet! i am truly sorry!

Kit: oh. . . uhm. .  why'

Rivet: well. . . is my fault, i should never have talked to you about my past. . . and about my ex boyfriend.

Kit: no, Rivet, is ok, i could't accept you to always feel like that. and now that i know, i bet you are feeling better.

Rivet: yeah, i am. i mean. . . i was. . . *sigh*

Kit: oh. . . Ratchet. . . right?

Rivet: yeah. . .

Kit: don't worry, i bet Clank can do it, and tomorrow, Ratchet will smile at you again, i am sure.

Rivet: *sigh* i hope you are right. . . *sad*

* Meanwhile, Clank and Ratchet are arguing*

Clank: yes, you are right, but it was nothing major, Ratchet. . . everyone has their secrets

Ratchet: yeah. . . i think you are right. . . but, i still don't understand!

Clank: *sigh* Ratchet, *say, sitting next to him* sometimes, people have to lie, in order to protect the people that they love.

Ratchet: it doesn't make any sense 

Clank: allow me to explain. . . Rivet, for example, told you -

Ratchet: yeah, I know, that Her "Boyfriend" *making gestures with the hands* left her only for revenge. . . She told me this. . .

Clank: yeah. . . but, listen, i bet she only told you this because she didn't want you to worry about her.

Ratchet: *sigh* ok. . .ok Clank, you convinced me 

Clank: *smiling* don't be so angry about this, please, at least, do it for her.

Ratchet: you are right, hey Clank, i have a request. . .

Clank: yes?

Ratchet: could you go to meet them without me?

Clank: but. . . we talked about-

Ratchet: no, don't worry, i am not angry, i just, want to stay alone for a bit,  I want to think about what to say to her, I am sorry.

Clank: oh. . . umm, well, ok, can i tell Rivet that you are no more angry?

Ratchet: yeah, you can say that, all thanks to you, buddy!

Clank: hahah, don't worry, buddy!

*clank leaves Ratchet alone, in his room*

Ratchet: * lies on his bed* heh. . . and to think, that esterday she slept with me. . . i wasn't conscious, true, but still. . . she is really sweet, I should apologize for what i did to her, plus, now that i think about it,  well. . .Clank is right. . . if Rivet told me that her boyfriend abused her almost every day... who knows what would have happened. . . ahh, i am talking out loud. . . again, probably i should go and apologize myself. . . yeah. . . that's for the best.

oh well. . . let's take a shower now, so I can go refreshed as well. . . i need to stop saying things out loud. . .

*ratchet while doing shower*

- (mhh. . . *looking at his naked body, in the mirror* . . . honestly, i like myself. . .but she is more masculine than me. . . what kind of training did she do? oh. . . but. . . *looking down at his naked part. . . yes, yes, i think i should be proud for this. hahah. wha- What am i thinking. . . about her while i' m, naked. . . delete, think about something else. . .   ) - ok let's stop this. . . time to go, i 'm already late.