Fading Away

So. . . some weeks ago I read a Ratchet and Rivet fanfiction on fanfiction.net. . . the story was really really good and this guy (or girl, I honestly don't remember) had a writing style a lot different than mine and in my opinion, it was really good . this fanfic had 26 chapter and I really enjoy to read it, (mostly at late night before sleeping). The only thing is. . . I don't really understand how this fanfic only had 200 views more or less. . . YES, HE WAS A BIT. . . NAUGHTY AT TIME (NOT LEMON) like. . . Making Rivet always chasing Ratchet and She  wanted to sleep and. . . do stuff. . .BUUUT do you think that this is the right thing to do? I think he is WAY BETTER than me at writing fanfiction cause this person took a really long time to describe every scenario, and it was really well done. I just think that the numbers need to be higher, while mine. . . i think should be a littler lower.

- - - - -HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO. . .- - - -  

---HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO @miotacz564.   I know your birthday was some days ago, but like I said on a comment I wrote on my profile. . . honestly I haven't had the time , I am really sorry, and I hope your birthday was awesome.----

OH, BEFORE WE START,    --TWO IMPORTANT  ANNOUNCEMENTS--

1- I RELLY WANT TO THANKS @FemaleAshGreninja06, because she did an amazing cover for me, (a gift, I suppose, even if I never did something special for her, I can only play the piano,[i'm good at it, honestly, XD] and. . . write here on wattpad, I suppose?) I will surely use this cover for my NEXT RIFT APART BOOK (SEQUEL, OF COURSE) SO, REALLY THANK YOU. . . you are way too kind. XD.

2 - THIS IS JUST A STUPID IDEA OF MINE, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO OPEN A YOUTUBE CHANNEL, AND FORM A GROUP, BECAUSE I HAVE A CRAZY IDEA TO GIVE MY VOICE TO A RATCHET'S FANFICTION, HERE ON WATTPAD, AND PUTTING IT ON YT CHANNEL, JUST BECAUSE IT WOULD BE FUN, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING ELSE.  I KNOW THIS IS SOMETHING STUPID BUT IT IS JUS A SIMPLE IDEA I HAD SOME DAYS AGO.

--PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION, IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT FO ME TO RECEIVE YOUR FEEDBACKS. PLEASE.

WITH THIS. . . WE CAN START THIS CHAPTER!!

--FerTheOne--

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 Rivet: we can't waste any more time! * said as she picked up the two robots on his shoulders, activating the thrusters of the boots*

Kit: I just hope Clank is okay. . he seems too weak. . .  *thought, as she stroked her friend's face with her metallic hand.*

clank: Yes, Kit, I'm . . I'm fine, don't worry. . .* he tried to reassure his friend, but the truth was that he felt exhausted, and he couldn't move as he wants to*

Rivet: please, don't worry, I'm sure he just needs to rest.

 Kit: I hope you're right, Rivet. * out of discouragement, Kit lowers himself toward Clank, resting his head in his friend Clank's metallic chest *

Clank: Kit, . . . uuh- thanks, i- i mean. . .don't worry * Clank wasn't used to this kind of thing, but he liked Kit acting like that, 

- (this means that you care about me. . . because I care about you) thought Clank. 

Rivet: Aww! you guys look really good together, hahah *said Rivet, trying to boost the team's morale *

Kit: h-hey, Rivet, uuhhh. . .you're thinking wrong, we're not together. . . we. . . we're just friends, good friends, i think. . . * tries to explain, but can't find the right words to say to Rivet, who meanwhile continued to laugh*.

Rivet: but that. . . I thought I had defeated everyone here. . . * said Rivet, as he saw a spaceship descend to the ground, closing the way to the three friends.

Clank: wha- what's going on, Rivet? * Clank asked her friend, alarmed*

Rivet: heh!! I think they want a second round!* she said, putting Kit down, and getting into battle stance

*from the ship, many thugs came out, Rivet saw at least 6 of them. when all the thugs were out of the ship, they lined up  to let the one who looked like the leader pass, who stood in the middle, with the Negatron Collider in one hand, and the famous Cold Snap in the other. *

Thug #2: boss, it's them! 

Regi: oh? but look, the second Lombax finally showed up! hahah! Nefarious was right all along! *said Regi, laughing*  

Rivet: Isn't it enough that I defeated your friends? *asked Rivet, showing his sharp teeth*

 Regi: my name is Regi, i'm Nefarious' right hand-man, and i'm in charge of all these thugs. the fact that you defeated them . . . makes me very angry. . . but . . . the fact that they didn't use THOSE weapons. . . shows that they were not worthy.

Kit: ( I don't understand . . . what weapons are they talking about? )

Rivet: shut your mouth! You want me to believe that you are the best thugs?

Regi: correct, Rivet. * said Regi, with a grin* - and now . . . you're coming with me.

*As soon as he said this sentence, a bullet fired from a long distance hit Rivet in her chest. The pain was so great that Rivet instantly let go of the hammer and fell to the ground, with her eyes still opened.a huge stain of dark red blood formed underneath her, staining her entire chest and her yellow metal hand. All this happened in a very short time, but Kit, shaken, as soon as she realized what happened, threw herself near Rivet , calling her, hoping that the worst had not happened.*

Kit: Riveet! Rivet, please stand up, talk to me, please! I ugh * starting to cry* I. . .I can't believe.... Rivet. please. . . 

Clank: wha- Ri-vet. . .n-no. . . Said Clank as soon as he saw the Lombax female in that state.

Regi: *sigh*. . . it wasn't supposed to be like this. . .Nefarious warned me to  not kill her. . .just make her harmless. Nefarious is going to be mad at me. Thug 1!!* he yelled angrily at him, *. . . This is all your fault!

Thug #1 boss. . really. . . I don't know what to say. . . . I- I. . . wanted the shoulder. *cried Thug #1, desperate.* 

Kit: GRrrrraaaahh!!! *Kit transformed into her giant form, ready to strike Regi*

-YOU!!! YOU WILL PAY!!

* Regi laughed, he wasn't scared at all, not like some of his allies, who began to tremble, not having time to react to the great yellow menace.* 

* The fist of Kit hit Regi, and a very strong noise was heard, as if the robot had hit a thick and resistant material.*

Kit:  how could you?. . . while the robot continued to hit the commander, his fury grew. 

*A fury that no one, Clank, who was watching the scene, without being able to do anything, was horrified by this scene, but, slowly, he began to understand.* 

Clank: pro- bably. . . *said Clank, struggling to speak in a very low tone of voice*

 Clank: if ratchet died in front of me. . . I'd do the same thing. . ...or rather... ...I'd probably kill everybody without thinking. . ...after all... ...I am a robot born to fight, but her... .Kit is just doing the best she can, in a rage.

*Clank, and the thugs, distracted by the gant robot, as she spoke, had not realized.a small white hand, was moving, waving small white fingers, and breathing hard, with blood still coming out, it was Rivet . . who little by little, for lack of doctors in the area, was going to die.*

PS. I'M NOT USE TO WRITE LIKE THIS, I WAS JUST TRYING. . .TELL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO KEEP THIS WRITING, OR IF YOU WANT ME TO USE THE NORMAL ONE.