what really means being together (pt. 3)

*Ratchet was in the shower because he wanted to apologize properly for his behavior*

Ratchet: why this is so difficult. . .what do I do?? some flowers? new hoverboots? a letter? wait. . . a bottle of wine could go. . . mmh but if we drink together again, i don't know what could happen. wait. . . i could send her a basket with the bottle, the flowers, and the letter. hmm, that' a fantastic idea, Ratchet. now, let's-

*as soon as he walks out the bathroom door, a granade breaks the window and activates. .*

Ratchet: what the- * rrraagh* 

*ratchet lies down, the grenade emits a deafening sound, which makes him fall to the ground*

*he can't take cover fast enough, but that's not important, that was a stun grenade, not created to be a mortal weapon.

* after a while, he sees a familiar person

Emp. Nefarious: Surprise, Ratchet! Hahah- Haaahah. yes. I am Back.

*ratchet obviously can't hear, but he knows what Nefarious is saying*

Ratchet: Nefarious! what are you-

* Ratchet could not finish the phrase that Nefarious made him pass out.*

Nefarious: load him into the ship!

thugs: yes, my lord!

* they do as Nefarious says, and they fly high in the sky, disappearing*

Nefarious: ( mmh. . . this plan was a bit too easy. . . it's only the first part, but still. . .)

Boss-Thug : My lord, what are the orders?

Nefarious: first of all, take all of his weapons, if they were strong enough to decimate us,in the past, I will use them to take out his friends.  

Boss-Thug: as you wish. my lord!

*Talking to other thugs*

-YOU HEARD THE BOSS, WHILE THE LOMBAX IS UNCONSCIOS, TAKE ALL HIS WEAPON!

Thug #2: mmh. . . what a weird weapon * talking about the drill-hound* hey, boss

Nefarious: ( *sigh* what a fool. . .) what is it?

Thug #2: well, i found a. . . umm, a drill? what am i supposed to do with this?

Nefarious: you? absolutely nothing! plus, i recognize that weapon. . . it is extremely dangerous!, put that " thing" down with the other weapons. when we get to my base I will try ALL THE WEAPONS. . . and with them, and the gadgets i have, i will be, finally, unstoppable!!

Thugs: *whispering* #3 - woah, what a plan, he is so cool.

                                           #4 - we will submit all of them

                                           #3 - you can say that!

                                           #5 -hey, guys! I heard the king is back, with new technologies. this will help                                                    us a lot!

                                           #4 - what? the King himself? but he never show up!

                                          #3 - yes. . .you know. . . his dad!

                                           #5 - OUR KING'S DAD?

                                           #3, # 4: SHHH, QUIET-

Nefarious: ENOUGH!! 

Thugs: sorry! my lord!

Boss-Thug: fools, have some respect!

Nefarious: Now . . . next step, my dear Ratchet. . .AHAHA. . . * touching his face while he is still unconscious*

Thug #2:*whisperingwhy is he laughing?

Thug #3: i- i don't know. . .

Thug #2: should we laugh too?

Nefarious: (now. . .as soon a we arrive, I want to test my new abilities, My dad gave them to me, i don't ant to disappoint him once again. . . and those weapons too. . .)

* meanwhile, rivet, kit and clank*

Clank: umm. . . this is really strange, Ratchet told me that told me he was coming to apologize. Rivet, i am sorry, i really tried. . . he told me that-

Rivet: Clank. . . thanks. . . for what you did, but. . . it seems that he is not in the right mood. . . and I can only think it's my fault! *a tear lines her face*

Clank: oh. . . Rivet. . . please, you know that is not your fault. . . you lied because you didn't want him to worry about you!, i know it, i undestand!

Rivet: yes but, *sigh* he didn't know this. . . and i am sorry! *cry*

Clank: oh. . . no, Rivet. . . it's all ok-

Kit: it was just an innocent lie. . . 

Rivet: maybe- *sigh* maybe now he doesn't want to talk to me anymore. . . 

Kit: Rivet. . . why do you say this?

Rivet: well. . . be- because *sigh* he is not here, yet!

Clank: look, Rivet: let's go inside, and when you feel better, you will go to him, if he doesn't want to come here! oh. . . and. . .Kit?

Kit: yes?

Clank: can you come with me for a second please?

Kit: but- what about Rivet?

Clank: i think it's better if she stays alone for a bit

*the two robots, sit down in the sofa and start talking*

Clank: i don't undestand. . .

Kit: what you mean?

clank: well. . . it was just a lie, still, Rivet is crying, and Ratchet. . .

Kit: yeah, i undestand what you are saying. . . to be honest i don't undestand this feeling too, but. . . what will you do if Ratchet suddenly begins to lie to you after all you two have done together?

Clank: mmh. . . yeah, is not a good thing, for sure, but. . . the two of them have only known each other for a few months, yet they have a very strong bond, think about it. . . Rivet's crying because she's thinking about Ratchet. I don't think that ever happened between me and him. ...

Kit: well, i could say the same thing. . . but i think is that this is a special case. . . you know. . . the are both Lombaxes. . . they are. . . Maybe the last survivors of the species. . . , they have a lot in common. . .

Clank: yeah, i know. . . well. . . i hope-

*Rivet approach them*

Kit: Rivet. . . how do you feel?

Rivet: *i am ok, now *trying to hold tears*, i want to talk to him.

Clank: well. . . if you are sure. . . let's go!