Chapter 12

Noah P.O.V

I'm running to save Mia I know shes in trouble. I run into this abandon building and I see my ex holding a gun to Mia. Then out of no where I hear loud gunshots. I look at my surroundings in confusion, and woke up still hearing gunshots. I grab the gun from under my pillow and run in the guest room where Mia was sleeping. I see my men looking around the room and I see that they are confused. I look underneath the bed and picked up a speaker and then looked out a window and see complete darkness. I look at my men and tell them to go find Mia. They all skater and I go back to my room to put on clothes and get my phone. Did she just up in leave? Why would she do that?  What is here plan or game?   

I now have on a white tee and gray sweatpants. I grab my phone and call Mia, I feel like it rung for hours then it goes to on a voice mail. I call again and to my surprise she answers. I say "where are you?"  She says "I'm on the move that's all I can really say. I know I left in a bad way but you wouldn't let me leave if I told you why i'm leaving." I said " What are you doing? Why did you leave?" She said "I'm going to kill her." and with that she hung up. I already knew what she meant by that and I knew it was a terrible idea. I call a meeting with my men and they was all sitting in the living room, so I get up and walk down to the living room. I get to the front of the room and say " She is planning to kill my ex. Cause why else would she do it in secrete. We need to find her before she do something shes will regret." And with that they leave to go find Mia. I am already so frustrated and she just added more to my plate. I was going to buy her a nice house so she can have a normal life. I know me even talking to her fucked up her life. I didn't expect all of this. I did this to Mia. I thought she was feeling better I knew yea she was sad about her moms death but she never showed it. I envy that. I really like Mia but I just can be with her. I guess call us romeo and Juliet. I need to find her being away from her is really stressful. She will be the death of me. I grab my phone and gun and go out to my car. I pull off and set my rout to Chick-fa-la to get something to eat so I wont worry about a empty stomach. Im in the drive-threw and I think of Mia. She could be in great danger right now. Why would she do this. I wanna know what her plan is. I grab my food and pull out into the parking lot and start to eat. I get a call from my brother and I answer it. I say "Did you find her?" He said "no but she took my car so I have a gps on it for these kind of things. Ill send you the address." And with that he hung up the phone. Damn why didn't I think of that. For some reason this feels too easy and I have a feeling she wont be there when we get there. I finish my food in a hurry and pull off. 

I pull up to the location and she my men line up guarding the area. As they should be. I get out the car and walk up to my brother. He says "It looks like she have left the car here realizing that it probably have a GPS on it. But she have left a note in the car." He handed me the note and I began to read it. It says Hey Noah i'm sorry but I have to do this. I know I promised you I would leave it alone but I cant not anymore. She have now threatened me and my relationship with you and I can no longer sit her in silence. I should have did this much longer. Don't come looking for me I'm going to be okay. And I'm smarter and stronger then you think. I look at my brother and he gives me a sad smile. I say " Don't stop looking." I call the rest of the men over so I could say something. I say " I want men watching my ex and I want my skilled men to kill my ex and the rest I want them to find Mia and bring her back to me. Then I walk back to the car and pull off. Wtf is she thinking why did she put herself in danger like that. I will find her before she does something stupid. Because I cant lose her.