Chapter 7

Noah P.O.V.

That was the question even I was stuck on. I say  "I don't know why I guess your just different." She smiled to herself. Then she walks towards the seats and takes a seat. My little brother passes her a plate and she says her thanks. I love my brother and that is the only blood family I have left along with liam. Andrew and liam  is my only weakness well until I met Mia anyway. My brother is 17 and I am 18. There is not much of a age difference. Andrew is also 17. I know we are young to be in a gang but our parents died and I do blame myself. If I would not have fell in love then none of this would have happened. I have became distance from the rest of my gang when my parents died but I have tried to open up to them sometimes. Me and my brothers are really close especially when our parents died. When I was blaming myself they was helping me. I hear my brother calling my name. I look at him and he says "did you zone out on us?" I look at Mia and she is eating her breakfast. I say " sorry what did you want?" He says "I just wanted to know what would y'all be doing today?" I say " Oh we will go to the movies and then all of us will go out for dinner." Andrew says "okay." Andrew turns toward Mia and says "Okay I will get to know you at the dinner but I have to go. It was very nice to meet you." Then Andrew walks out of the kitchen after 10 seconds we hear the front door open and close signaling that he has left. Mia looks at me and we lock eyes. She says "your brother is nice." I say "yea he is a good kid." She says "Is he in the gang as well?" I look down and shock my head yes. I look back up and she looks at me with shock and disbelief. I got a little angry. I know he is young and no I didn't want to but my parents died and we had to take over the business. She says "how could you let him do that?" I said " I didn't want him to but we had to. Our parents died and I blamed myself I was just starting to forget it but I get it you want to know but do me a favor and never bring it up again. I will tell you everything when I am ready." Then I grab my plate and start eating. We continue to eat in silence and I truly enjoyed it. Mia says ¨I am sorry to have upset you." I say ¨Its fine its just I don't like it when people question me especially when it comes to raising my brothers.¨ She gets up and sits in my laps and just hugs me. I was shock at first to why she was hugging me, but I don't question it and just hug her back. We are interrupted by my best friend Alexander. He says ¨Um-hum boss we got to go we have a meeting.¨ Oh shit I forgot about that.¨ Mia gets off my lap and says ¨am I going with?¨ I say ¨yes.¨ We get in the car and drive to the meeting. I park the car and get out of it. I jog to let Mia out the car. She got out and said ¨thanks.¨ Why am I being so nice to her I mean I do feel bad for her. I know she does not deserve this that is happening to her. I don't deserve her. I say ¨Don't talk to other men unless I say so. Also don't talk at all until I say so.¨ She says ¨Well you should have left me at you your house.¨ I chuckle but quickly got serious. I say ¨I am serious don't talk.¨ She shock her head okay and we just continued walking. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me and just continued walking. When I open the door I was met with thousands of people. Mia's hand tighten around mine. Lets begin.