Chapter 2

Mia Smith P.O.V. 

I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock. I groan at the sound of it to be honest it was pissing me off.  I get up and and take a quick shower. I wash up and then get out and dry my hair. After I dry my hair I brush my teeth for about five minutes. I get a text from my friend Emma saying she was outside with Julia, Hallie, and Emily. I rushed putting my clothes on and run downstairs and out the door. I get in the car and Emma speeds off. We get into the school in seconds. I say ¨one day your going to get a ticket.¨ Emma says ¨ Well then I will flirt my way out of it duh.¨ Then we all start laughing. Julia says ¨ Good luck with that.¨ We walk in the school and down the halls We made sure we got everyone attention. When I turn the corner on my way to class I am knocked to the ground. I look up and hurry to my feet. I feel everyone eyes on us. I say ¨ I am sorry I didn't see you there.¨ He just looked at me and I feel deeply sorry. I am not one of the type that are mean to people or just walk off and say watch where your going. He says ¨Its fine.¨ His voice was so deep and sexy, but I don't judge boys like that. I said ¨ okay ¨ and walked off. My girls followed me. Julie says ¨ bruh he looked like he was about to beat yo ass. ¨ I said ¨ I know.¨ We had to split up because some of us had different classes, but me and Julie, and Emma had the same class. As we walked to English we talked about stupid things.  I said ¨ Jenna is having a party and she wants us to come to it.¨ Emma says ¨ I guess we can go.¨ We walk into English class and everyone's attention is on us. I look at these familiar hazel eyes. It is the guy I bump into while walking. They sat near our usual seat. We walk to our seats and sat down. I always sat in the middle of my friends. We sat directly behind him. One of them turn around and says ¨ What are your names?¨ My friends looked at me and smiled. That when the same guy turn around and then the whole group turns around. Emma says ¨ My name is Emma and this is Mia and Julie. What are y'alls names?¨ The guy says¨ my name is Liam and this is Noah, Sam, and Freddy. I look at Noah and he looks at me I say ¨ Nice to meet all of you.¨ Liam says ¨ So are y'all the mean popular girls everyone has one.¨ Emma says ¨ Well I don't think we are mean especially not Mia she is the nicest girl you will ever meet, but you haven't meet the other girls I wouldn't call them mean it just they are very protective of there friends.¨ I say ¨ Yea there are mean girls here but they don't bother us but I won't say the same for you.¨ Noah says ¨ why do you say that?¨ I say ¨ well, look at y'all. Y'all got this bad boy vibe and muscular and very attractive and that is  what most girls look for in a guy.¨ Liam says ¨ Most girls?¨ I say ¨ you see I don't care how attractive or unattractive you are I judge based on personality. That's why we are not label as hoes or mean girls.¨ My phone starts to ring and my teacher says ¨ Hurry and go take it your lucky your my favorite student.¨ I get up and go outside of the classroom and answer the phone call. I say ¨ Hello mom have you forgot that I have school.¨ She says ¨ Yeah I am sorry It just your father is in the hospital.¨ I said ¨ What happen.¨ She says ¨ He has been shot by this gang because of the business they had. I said ¨ I am on my way.¨ Then I hang up. I storm my way in the classroom and my teacher says ¨ Whats wrong Mia.¨ I say ¨ I have to go my dad is in the hospital. Then I see Noah eyes get bigger. I get my stuff and so did the girls. I run out the classroom and my girls follow. The question that remain in my mind  is what the hell happen and why did Noah looked like he had something to do with it?