Chapter 6

Mia P.O.V.

A gun shot goes off and it nearly hits me. I look at where the shot came from and there was this girl holding a gun towards me. I look towards Noah and he looks as shock as I do. When he finally see what is happening he stands in front of me pointing the gun at her face. He says "what are you doing here?" You can hear the venom in his voice. She says "I was just giving you a warning and stay away from her. Or she is dead." I say " well you need to kill me then because I won't stay away from him just because you tell me to." She says "We will see about that." Then she just walks out the house without another word. I say "who is she?" He says " she is this girl I used to like in the early years of high school." I says "do she like you." He says "no she used me." I say " well she seems pretty into you." I walk towards the couch. He says "You don't want to go to sleep." I say "Not sleepy someone just tried to kill me so now I am too scared to sleep." He chuckles. He says "what if I slept with you or just watch over you." I did feel safe around him even know he is a killer, I can be myself around him. I say "okay lets go." He lead me to his room and I got in the bed. He looks hesitant like he was deciding to get in the bed or not. This is the time where I chuckle. I say "You can get in the bed." He slowly gets in the bed and sits up. He looks highly uncomfortable so I pick up his hand and rap it around me and snuggle against him. I feel his muscles soften.  I listen to the beat of his heart and I fall asleep. When I wake up I look to see Noah sleeping soundly. I try to get up to use the bathroom and Noah hands around me tighten. He says "where you going?" I say "to the bathroom." He releases me and I walk to the bathroom. I start my morning by brushing my teeth and I walk out to see Noah put a pair of women clothing on the bed. He looks at me and smiles. He says " here's some clothes for you to put on. You can take a shower if you want to. I will be downstairs to cook you some breakfast."  I smile at him.

I get out the shower and look at the clothes that Noah has set out for me. It was a red tank top and black skinny jeans. I smile at his choice and think that he does got some good taste in women clothes. I put on the clothes with my red Tims and I walked downstairs. Soon as I hit the bottom step I was hit with the delicious smell of bacon. I love bacon. I walk towards the kitchen and there is Noah and a man I have never seen before. The look alike kinda. Well Noah looks better of course but the other man still looks attractive. He looks actually kinda younger too. They both turn back to see me staring at them. I say "who is this?" The slightly younger male say "Oh I am Andrew, Noah's other brother." I look slightly shocked. I mean they do look alike but brothers he never told me he had another brother. Noah smiles and says " yea he is my very annoying little brother. He also lives he along with 6 other people." I open my mouth in shock. I say "damn man why do you have so many people in your house?" He says "It is the people I trust out of my gang even know they live here the whole gang is here anyway but some are just spread around the world. He is so powerful. I can't believe he likes me. Like why me. I say "why do you like me out of all the other girls?"