Chapter 1

Noah John P.O.V.

I wake up from the sound of my alarm clock. I hate waking up this early but I have to. I get up and start my day. I get my clothes ready for me to take a shower. I get In the bathroom and take out my toothbrush and tooth paste. I take off my clothes and get into the shower. Thirty minutes later I get out and put on my robe. I walk towards the sink and brush my teeth for 5 minutes. Then I spit out the remainder of liquid in my mouth. I walk out and put on my clothes. I put on a black shirt and black jeans. Then I went down stairs. My bother Liam served my breakfast. He said ¨Are you ready for our first day of school.¨ I said ¨No and stop reminding me.¨ He raised his hands and defeat and said ¨Okay Okay I am sorry.¨ We finished our breakfast in peace. I got up and grab my black leather jacket. I told my bother to pick up the pace while I grabbed my backpack. Then we both walked to school. Once we got there I stopped at the entrance. One on of my man said ¨Whats wrong boss.¨ I looked at him and said ¨ nothing.¨ I walked in the school with a emotionless face. All the girls looked at me with awe. Some girls looked at me with lust. I just brushed it off.  All girls are the exact same. They just want one thing that I was willing to get but I don't only want sex. I only use girls for sex but, I just want to meet a girl that is not just looking for sex in a man but love. I look straight ahead with confidence. Which made the girls go even more crazy. As I was about to turn the corner a girl bump into me. She fell down and I just stand there not bothered. She got up and said ¨ I am sorry I didn't see you there.¨ I just looked at here. She was different. She didn't look at me with lust but apologetically. I said ¨Its fine.¨ I finally looked behind her and seen a 4 other pretty girls. She said ¨Ok¨ and walked off. I just stand there shocked. A few seconds later I turn around to see her walk down the hall. I turn to my men and say ¨ I want you guys to figure who that girl is and what her name is and her background¨ and with that said they scattered and me and my brother went to class.