Chapter 9

Noah P.O.V.

We heard a shot in the movie theater. I look around in panic at who go shot. I don't care I just want to know. I look towards Mia and she is laying on the floor unconscious. I look towards the exit and I see Vanessa  my ex walk out the movie theater. At this point people  are running out of the movie theater and one person walked up to me and said that the police and the ambulance is on their way. I took off my shirt and put pressure on the the wound. 

The ambulance came and went and I told my gang to find that bitch and lock her up for me to torture. I can't get Mia out of my damn mind. I fell too deep for her it is unbelievable. I got to the hospital and I ran inside. The lady was shock to see me there hurried and gave me the room number. I ran towards the room she told me and I stopped at the door. She was sleeping so peacefully. Then I wander what would her life be like if I wasn't in it. I walk up to her and rubbed her faces with one finger. I think picked up a sticky note and wrote her a letter and gave the doctor it to give to her when she wakes up. Then I left. I need a vacation. I drive until I couldn't drive anymore. I pull into a gas station to fill up on gas. I was in Chicago now I am in Italy. My parents always wanted to go but died before they could. I booked a run and when I got into the run I was amazed at how beautiful it was it was unbelievable. When I sit in the bed I am getting a phone call from Mia. I didn't answer it. Soon after I get a call from my brother. I say ¨Hello what do you want?¨ He says ¨where are you man I am getting worried and why the hell did you leave Mia unprotected.¨ I said ¨I am not telling you where I am at but I am taking a vaccation.¨ He says ¨Right now the girl you love needs your fucking help.¨ I say ¨I do love her that's why I am letting her go. As long as she is with me she is going to be in danger so I can't be near her.¨ I can hear her in the background tell my brother to give her the phone. I then her silence. Then I hear her beautiful voice. She says ¨just come back and lets figure this out. It is my life and if I want to put myself in danger I can because it is my life.¨ I say ¨I am sorry I just can't live with that.¨ As I take the phone away from my ear to hang it up I can hear her say ¨BRING YOUR ASS HOME!¨ Then I hung up. Then I just turn off my tracking device and power off my phone. I laid there and just got lost in my thoughts. She probably hates me right now. Well at least she will be alive and hate me. I fell asleep liking I hope she don't wait for me. 

I woke up and powered back on my phone and I have 280 fuckin missed phone calls and 400 missed messages. I call my brother and he picks up immediately and says ¨why the hell did you not answer my phone call?¨ I said ¨How many times I said that I am on vacation. Is Mia with you?¨ He says ¨yea do you want to talk to her.¨ I said ¨No, just find her a house to settle down in and just make sure that she is far away from me as possible.¨ He says ¨Why are you doing this?¨ I said ¨because I am doing it to protect her.¨ I say ¨hand her the phone let me talk to her one last time. I wait until I hear her say ¨Hello.¨ I say ¨I am sorry but you have to find a life to where I am not in.¨ She say ¨You can't do this you are the one that got me into this mess and now you are going to stay with me until the end.¨ I say ¨I am sorry I can't do that. My brother is going to find you a new life where you are far away from me and where you are safe.¨ She says ¨ I hate you. Why are you doing this to me now. I watched my mom get shot by you ex girlfriend and now you are going to leave me when I need you the most. You really are a monster and I hope you rot in hell. I will live in the house your brother picked out for me and I don't want to see you ever again.¨ Then my brother picks up the phone she through. He says ¨When are you coming back¨ a tear rolled down my face from Mia words. I say ¨ I am on my way now I will be there by tomorrow make sure she is safe and got all the things she needs.¨I then hung up the phone. I through the phone on the bed and punched my fist into the wall. I grab my phone and got into the car and speed off. I didn't stop driving until I got home. When I walked through the door I was met by Mia and my brother arguing. When I closed the door they both looked at me. Mia immediately got quiet. Well they both did. Andrew was about to start talking. I said ¨what is she still doing here.¨ Then she was about to talk but I cut her off too. I said ¨You can stay here for tonight but we are finding you a house tomorrow and I am too tired to argue.¨ She says ¨I can do what ever the fuck I want and stay whenever I want.¨ I turn around fast Mia and my brother gasped. She was pissing me off. I say ¨Listen her Mia I don't have fucking time to her you bitching you will stay in the god damn guest room and I will find you a house tomorrow if you don't like it I don't give a fuck you will either stay there are live on the streets. Now Andrew show her to the guessed me and If anyone got a god damn problem get the fuck out.¨ I then stormed and flopped into my warm bed and fell fast asleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

I am sorry guys I took so long to publish the next chapter but It won't be like that anymore I promise.