Chapter 3

Noah P.O.V.

I need to get the fuck out of here. When Mia left she said her dad was in the hospital because he has been shot. My bother did that because he didn't hold his end of the bargain. That has nothing to do with me but will she think the same way. I was tapping my foot anxiously. When the bell ranged I left the school in a hurry with my man. I had to get back to the gang to have them confess to attempted murder. We got there within seconds. I hop out of the car and walk into the warehouse. I get at the top railing and look over at the thousands of gang members. I say ¨ The thing I am about to tell you if you repeat it in front of me or if I can hear you I will shoot you in the face. Understood?¨ They all say ¨ YES, SIR.¨ I say ¨I think I have found a girl I am interested in. I want to know who shoot Samuel Smith?¨ One of my best man raised his hand. He looked scared but confident. I walk down the stairs and towards him and his body stiffens. I stop in front of him and held my hand out and said ¨ Your one of my best man and for that I won't have you go to jail for it. You were doing your job, so I want you to scare the cops into not locking you up. The only reason I am doing this is because I don't want Mia to hate me.¨ He says ¨ So that is her name.¨ Then he smirked at me. I say ¨ Just go and do your job¨ with a smile and lightly hit his arm. I yell ¨DISMISSED!¨ I walk towards the car. My bother and my two best friends Sam, and Freddy walked with me. I get in the driver side of the car. I say ¨ there is no way in hell I am going back to that school I am just going home do y'all want to go back to school?¨ They all say ¨ Hell naw.¨ I get to the house and go to my room. I know what y'all are thinking why is he so young in a gang? Well my parents died in front of me well, tortured to death to be exact. So I took over the business. I still have nightmares of time they died. What is worse is I fell in love with the girl that killed them. I am taking a big risk with Mia. Mia Smith. She is so beautiful and so pure it blows my mind. She is sweet and I really like her. I don't want her to hate me before I even get to really know her. I want to know everything there is to know about her. I want to someday marry her. Wow I am getting too attached to someone I don't even know. I need to go for a run I take off my shirt and put on a pair of jogging pants and my phone and headphones. I got my tracking bracelet that tracks my steps and just in case I go missing it can track me. I walk out of my room and down the stairs and out the door. Once I am out the door I start jogging. My favorite playlist starts playing while I run. I run until I am outside this coffee shop and I walk in. I sit and order my coffee to go. I look around to see if there is any dangers. I meet a familiar gray eyes. I wonder what she is doing here. I see her friend Emma gets up and walk towards me. Then she just takes a seat in front of me. I look at Mia and she looks down embarrassed because of her friend. Emma says ¨ Do you like my friend Mia over there.¨ I say ¨ And if I do?¨ She says¨ If you do I don't want you to break her heart because if you do I will make sure to hunt you down and cut off you dick.¨ I chuckle at her confidence. I say ¨ I won't hurt you friend I promise,¨ then I put my hand of my heart as I say those words. She says ¨ Okay just making sure.¨ Then she gets up and leaves. Then I see her tell her friends everything and I see Mia look at me then hurry and turn her head. She is so cute. The waitress came with my coffee and I said ¨thanks¨ then left and went back to my jogging. Now I really couldn't get Mia out my mind. 

Sorry for the long chapter. I really hope you like it.