Chapter 5

Noah P.O.V.

I look towards Mia and she look pretty shaken up. I don't know what to say to make her feel better. She says ¨Did you kill the guy that killed my mother.¨ Technology I did but that is not the person who gave the orders. I knew this gang she was my ex lover. I said ¨Well I killed the person that physically killed your mother, but I will kill the master mind behind it.¨ She looks at me in confusion. She says ¨Do you know him or her? And if you did how?¨ I said ¨I am the most fear mafia leader ever lived. The person behind your mothers death had me fall in love with her and then kill my parents as well.¨ She said ¨so you were behind my dad being in the hospital.¨ I said ¨No I wasn't behind it but one of my men were. Your dad was feeding that bitch information, but I am truly sorry your dad got caught in the cross fires.¨ She looks at me for a moment. She says ¨I want to know who kill my mom and I want her dead.¨I say ¨I will do that but I don't want you to turn into a different person because the innocence and the purity makes you who you are.¨ She nods her head. I say ¨Promise me.¨ She smiles at me and says ¨I promise.¨ I say ¨You can stay at my house if you want to. It is your choice.¨ She says ¨Thank you for helping me. Plus I would love to go on a date with you if you want.¨ I smile to myself. ¨Okay I know you have a bad day today so lets have a movie night and go out tomorrow.¨ She says ¨Okay I would love that.¨ I pull up in the drive way. I watch her look in shock at how big my house it is. I get out the car and jog my way to the passenger side of the car and open the door for Mia. She says ¨For the most feared mafia leader you are the sweetest.¨ I smile she is right. I say ¨only to you love.¨ I don't even know why I am nice to her. Her friendliness if so contagious and intoxicating. I used to be very mean since that bitch used me. I was so nice to people but Sarah changed me. She used me to get to my parents. She kill them because they were more successful then she was in her gang. That is when I got labeled ¨cold hearted¨ but I was not always like that. I build walls that I would not allow no one to break but now that I have met Mia she has found her way to my heart. Now I want to truly get to know her. 

When we finished the movie and she says ¨I love the kissing booth.¨ Low key so do I but I don't want her to know that. I say ¨Its okay. Well tell me about yourself?¨ She smiles ¨while I like to listen to music, I love to watch horror, romantic, and science fiction movies. I like to read and write and I don't know.¨ I say ¨Hum looks like we got something in common.¨ She says ¨oh really now what is that?¨ I smiled. ¨Well I love horror movies the fear in people brings me humor. I like listening to music while I jogged.¨ She smiled at me and I smiled back. ¨I said so you can take the bed and I stay on the couch I have in my bedroom.¨ She frowns and says ¨No you can sleep in the bed next to me I wont mind.¨ I smile and say ¨Are you sure?¨ She smiles and says ¨Yes.¨ I say ¨Amanda will bring you some clothes to change into for bed and I will be up there in the minute.¨ She gets up and before she gets to the step some people bust through the door and I gun shot goes off.

I hope y'all like the book. I try to hurry and make the next chapter.