Gemma's Interview

When ITV slid into my Instagram DM's, I couldn't believe what I was reading. I never thought I'd be recruited for a TV show, let alone one as big as Love Island. My comfort blanket has been ripped off. I'm filming my introduction tape today prior to the show in a months time.

I couldn't be more excited.

"Hi, I'm Gemma, I'm 24 years old and I'm a marine biologist from Polzeath."

What are you looking for in the villa?

"I'm looking for a guy that can have a laugh, but who's also mature and caring ... and tall. Can't forget tall!"

If you could be any movie character, who would you be?

"I know it's a raunchy answer, but Anna from fifty shades ... I mean look at Christian! Who doesn't want a bit of that!"

What is your best physical feature?

"Guys always say my boobs but I believe it's my eyes," I giggle. "Blue eyes get the guys!"

Have you had any surgery done?

"If you mean plastic surgery, then no. No fake boobs and no fake bum."

What would people be surprised to know about you?

"I love adrenaline. Skydives, bungee jumps, scuba diving, jet skiing ... I'll do the lot!"

What three words best describe you on a night out?

"Friendly, fun ... and confident."

And what three words best describe you in the bedroom?

"Oh Christ," I laugh. I know my parents are going to watch this. "Surprising, affectionate, and ... and giving? I like to give in the bedroom."

What is your dream first date?

"I would love to lay out on the front of a boat, champagne in hand, lovely lad by my side ... we'd have a little cuddle and watch the sunset. Amazing!"

Finally, how are you feeling about going into the villa?

"I'm so scared." I then retract back, because I know that's not the answer the producer wants. "But excited. Get me in with some fit lads and lovely ladies. It'll be the summer we're all dreaming of."

* * * * *

Hi everyone! Gemma is going to replace Liberty in the villa :) x