Horny Devils

Gemma P.O.V

Myself and my fellow islanders pull ourselves into our outfits. They did not hold back for the first challenge. I'm dressed in a red swimsuit with devils horns and fishnet tights, whilst the boys all have red trunks on. We are ushered to the challenge area, where a box of devils forks are propped. Next to it is a slide into a giant ice bath.

"Islanders! Welcome to Horny Devils! This is a boy vs girls challenge. Taking turns, you will pick out a devils fork and read out the message. You must then snog the person who you think the message is about. Whoever is the correct answer must slide down the slide into the ice bath. If they can stay there for ten seconds, they win a point for their team."

I'm so glad that the boys are going first. This challenge is more about who you want to snog, instead of who you think the message is about. I'm interested as to whether any of the boys want to snog me.

Toby steps up first and pulls out a devils fork. "This islander once had sex in a library."

Fuck. That's me.

Toby walks up and down the line of girls. His eyes lay on Kaz. Toby pulls her in for a kiss, which is short but sweet. They've been chatting non-stop recently. I hope it works out as they make a gorgeous couple.

"And the correct answer was ... Gemma!"

Brad and Hugo look extra shocked. I haven't shown anyone my naughty side so far, and some of the other girls seem way more risqué than me.

I slide into the ice bath and manage to stay there for ten seconds, earning my team a point.

Jake is up next.

"This girl once got a sex toy stuck inside of her!" Jake gasps. He discusses the possibilities with the boys, before settling on an answer. Jake walks up and down the line, scanning over each of us. I half expect him to pick Faye or Sharon, but he lays his hands on my waist.

"Come here,"

Jake presses his lips against mine and I lace my fingers into the back of his hair. His lips are soft but eager. The kiss is rushed, yet leaving me wanting a bit more.

After finding out that Sharon has had three threesomes, Aaron kisses her. The snog turns me on just watching it. There's definitely something there. Toby then gets shut down with a hug from Shannon. Brad kisses Faye, after Faye reveals that she sends a tit pic every morning. It's a short peck that is quickly over with.

Soon after, it's the boy's turn. Jake and Chloe share a cheeky peck after revealing that Jake has a foot fetish. Toby and Kaz neck on again. Even Faye and Hugo get it on as we find out Hugo kissed ten girls in one night.

It's my turn to pick a devils fork. I rip off the velcro and read the question.

"Which boy's nan walked in on him during sex?"

Brad. It has to be.

I discuss with the girls and we all decide on Brad. I don't know why I'm nervous to kiss him. Maybe it's because I've seen him and Faye kiss? I have high expectations of his necking skills.

I walk past Toby and Aaron, assessing my options again. Hugo and I make direct eye contact, and I have to avoid it before it becomes too intense.

"I think it's you," I giggle, moving inch by inch towards Brad.

"You gonna kiss me then?"

"Yeah," I giggle. "Is that okay?"

"You ain't gotta ask."