Beer Pong & Sexy Snogs

Gemma P.O.V

When Kaz comes back, she tells all the girls about her date with Toby. They drank prosecco with a picnic against a sea view. She has the biggest grin the whole time we're getting ready for the evening. Even as we make the finishing touches to our makeup, Kaz's pure happiness shines brighter than my Rimmel highlights.

I've pulled on a navy halter-neck dress with a gold belt, and matched it with some navy heels. My hair is in beach waves down to my shoulder blades. When I'm looking for my perfume bottle, I realise I left it on my bedroom dressing table, so rush downstairs to grab it.

I can hear the boys shouting about something in the bedroom, as lads do when they're hyping up one another. But I stop dead in my tracks when I hear my name fall from Toby's mouth.

"So do you like Gemma then?"

There's a silence, and then an uproar of cheering. I can only assume that whoever Toby was asking, the boy in question gave a silent nod or smile. That could have been from anybody - Hugo, Brad or Jake. I'm sure I'll find out in time who it was, but it's nice to know that I'm liked. I really shouldn't eavesdrop on the conversation, but I stick around a couple more minutes to hear of any gossip.

"You know, the more I talk to Faye, the less I'm attracted to her." Brad's accent could be recognised a mile off. "I wasn't overly attracted to her in the first place, but the more we speak, the more I nod off. I need to cut her off because I'm not enjoying my experience at all."

Ouch.

As I hear footsteps from the bedroom get louder, I leg it into the nearest toilet and shut the door. I could not be caught eavesdropping on them - I'd look like such a psycho.

Once everyone is ready, we all congregate in the garden. I'll never get over how beautiful the villa looks at night. Some may even say it looks better in the dark. The house comes to life when the sun retires.

"Here you are, pet," Brad pours two Bacardi and coke's. "That colour is amazing on you. It really brings out your eyes."

"You love your compliments, don't you."

"Should I not compliment you?"

"No. Please, keep going."

He lets out the most adorable chuckle, looking at the ground as he does. "I think we're playing beer pong tonight. Help me set up the cups?"

"Sure. You realise you're not going to win against me?"

"Pfft." Brad blows. "You're in for a treat las. Nanna and I have 'ad few rounds of beer pong in our time."

"How many times has she won?"

"We don't need to speak about that," Brad teases. Talking to Brad comes so naturally. I know he seems intimidating to other girls, but once you look past the perfect body, eyes, smile, tan, hair and everything else, it's not too hard.

We play girls vs boys. Chloe licks the inside of Aaron's belly button and Hugo licks the word penis on Sharon's leg. The way he uses his 'giraffe tongue' is not at all sexy, but he goes to great lengths in assuring us of his tonguing skills in other areas.

When it's my turn, I take the red ball and feel the weight of it. With a random throw, the ball bounces on the table and lands somewhere in the grass. Three years of Exeter darts society doesn't payout.

Jake throws the ball and it lands in the centre cup. I neck the beer with speed and then read the dare. "Give a dare to one of your fellow islanders."

"I dare Toby to kiss Kaz," I demand. Kaz never got a snog on the date, and it's about time she necked on with the boy she fancies. Toby and Kaz share a cute kiss. You can feel the sexual tension bubble over.

Aaron and Chloe demonstrate three sex positions. You can tell that the producers are trying to get us all turned on so we have some sort of orgy. I don't know how Toby or Aaron are keeping it in their pants so far, but they're managing well.

Brad and Faye step up next. Faye manages to score in Brad's cup. He necks the beer and reads the dare. I watch him wince as he reads. "This is savage," he scolds. "Snog the islander who you fancy the most, and then snog the islander you fancy the least."

My palms begin to sweat and my heart races. Brad stands completely still, assessing his choices. He looks at me, and then Chloe, and then me, and then Chloe. It's clear he's split in his decision. I know he finds Chloe attractive. He's her type.

Brad walks over. Chloe and I are stood next to one another, so I have no idea who he's gonna chose. He's staring at Chloe when he gets closer, but a final minute swerve confirms his decision.

Brad places a hand on the side of my neck and crashes his lips into mine. He takes complete control, and I follow the movement of his lips. His kissing skills are top-notch. I feel his tongue slide from his mouth and hook under my top lip, pulling it into his mouth and nibbling it seductively. The quietist of moans slips out accidentally.

Brad pulls away fast. Before I even have time to process the distance between us, he's kissing Faye. It's a short peck and nothing like the magic spell that's just been cast on me.

After the game is over, Sharon, Chloe and I move over to the firepit. We make conversation about the day and random things, but I know Sharon is desperate to speak with me privately. That snog was amazing. I can only imagine what a snog with him would feel like if we were in a real couple with real feelings for one another.

Faye has pulled Brad for a chat. They're too far away to hear. I spot Chloe and Hugo move closer as I'm sure they're wanting the full scoop. From the opposite side of the garden, I can still catch the tail ends of the shouting. 'Don't make me look like a dick' and 'your personality is shit' are two honourable mentions.

I watch Hugo and Chloe for a while. Every so often, Hugo looks up and we catch eyes, and then look away and pretend not to notice one another. It happens again. On the third time, we hold eye contact for longer. I examine his sincere smirk, sandy curly hair and dimples.

There they are. The start of the fanny flutters.

* * * * *

Who are you feeling Gemma with? Hugo or Brad? Xx