Chapter Twenty Seven

Spending the weekend with Macy was amazing and it made me more excited for next week when we get to spend the whole week together at a beach.

We stayed in all weekend, watching movies or goofing off. We baked some cookies and made a homemade pizza, which turned out to be shit so we threw it away and ordered pizza.

It honestly made me forget my life for a second and made me realize that I didn't really want to do that anymore.

Being here with Macy, I have everything I need. She even offered to buy my swimsuit for next week.

"I'll get you whatever you want. Don't worry about it." She said.

That very sentence was the reason why I thought about never doing out and robbing again.

But as the weekend went on and we talked about next week, I had this feeling in my stomach that a part of me was only with Macy cause of her money.

The life she lives and the money she has was something I've always wanted but never got out and did something to even get that kind of money.

Another part of me was telling me that I was with Macy cause she cared and I felt loved.. for the first time in a long time.

Ever, actually.

A feeling that I thought was fake cause I never got it in return besides Mark. But that was a different love than love love.

I tried getting my mind off of everything the weekend, but I couldn't stop the thoughts that were surfacing through my head when it came to what I was actually doing.

A small part of me cared for Macy.

I liked her.

But I also liked her money.

"Goodnight, Cassidy." Macy said to me the night before we left the next day. She gently caresses my cheek as we were laying in bed.

I sighed then closed my eyes. "Goodnight."

-

"Do we have everything?" Macy asks as we were loading the Audi. She said there wasn't much room in the Challenger for everything we're taking and going to buy down there.

So, we were taking her other expensive car.

Which I liked alot.

"Everything is ready to go." She said then closed the trunk.

We both got into the car then she started it before looking over at me. "I locked the doors and everything is shut off."

Backing out of the garage, she stopped then closed it back with her keychain. I watched her as we left the house and was soon on the road in a matter of minutes.

It was currently six in the morning cause Macy wanted an early start to have the whole day and not waste any time.

As I leaned back against the seat, I placed my arm across the door and looked out the window as the trees were going by.

My hand would occasionally feel the fabric of the door and I looked down at it for a moment until I heard Macy.

"It's about an hour and a half to get down there so." She looks at me and smiles. "Just a heads up. Not sure how long it's been since you been to the beach."

Nodding, I look back out the window then felt her hand slip into mine. I look over at her as she was looking at the road then she looked over at me for a moment and smiled.

Smiling, I looked over at our hands before looking back out the window. I leaned my head back and stared at the trees, feeling her squeeze my hand every once in a while.