Chapter Thirty One

The next few days were amazing.

We went to the beach almost every morning to watch the sun rise. I didn't want to get my ass up but Macy basically dragged me out of bed to get me to go down there.

She bribed me with coffee so I couldn't say no.

The sun rise was amazing and Macy was cuddled up next to me as we were sitting in the sand together, drinking coffee and sharing the moment together.

One night we went out to the beach and walked around while enjoying the full moon. I couldn't explain that feeling but it was something that I would never forget.

This whole time together spent with Macy was something that I couldn't explain. It made me realize that I really have been missing a huge part of my life without even noticing that it was different.

It was now Wednesday, which meant it was Macy's birthday and I had to come up with something today.

When I woke up, I was alone in the bedroom. I went to the bathroom to do my business then peeked out the door but didn't see her anywhere in the house.

I looked around the room before going to my bag and looking through it. I know for sure that I didn't bring any money but maybe there's some money in my pockets.

As I threw my clothes out of the bag, I checked in all my pockets before feeling something in one of my short pockets. I grabbed it out then saw a few twenty dollar bills then smiled before placing all my clothes back in the bag.

I got dressed then brushed my hair before sliding my shoes on. I walked in the bathroom and brushed my teeth before putting deodorant on and walking out the room.

Looking around, I didn't see Macy anywhere. I looked out the window and saw her laying in a lawn chair as she tanning. I smiled before opening the door and walking out into the heat.

I walked around to her and stopped as she was wearing sunglasses. I looked over her body before leaning over and tapping her shoulder.

She jumped slightly then took her sunglasses off and looked at me. "Hey." She smiles before sitting up.

"Hey." I crouched down to her and smiled. "Happy Birthday."

"Thank you."

I leaned over and kissed her before leaning back. "Um.. can I borrow your car?"

"What for?"

"I was thinking, while you're tanning and it's your birthday, I would go get us some ice cream." I smiled.

"Sure." She smiles. "You need money? You can grab my card in my wallet."

I nod. "Ok." I smiled before standing up and walking back inside.

When I walked to the bedroom, I looked around before spotting her purse and walking to it. I stopped as I stared at it for a moment before grabbing it and opening it to reveal some things inside.

I pulled her wallet out before opening it and seeing some cash in the middle. I stared at it before looking over and seeing some cards that was lined up in their own little pockets.

"Which one?" I whispered to myself.

She had five cards.

I picked the blue one then closed the wallet and placed it back in the purse, setting it aside.

I looked down at the card as I walked out of the room before walking back outside into the heat.

When I walked over to Macy, she had her sunglasses back on and was now laying back down. I crouched down and shook her a little before watching her take her glasses off.