Chapter Twenty Eight

The day we got to the beach house, we got everything inside and put away. We were basically just laying around then went to the beach as it was around noon at the time.

It was definitely hot as hell at the beach and I knew I was going to be burnt from staying down there not even an hour.

"I can't wait to tan." Macy said as we were walking down there. "I'm getting pale."

I look at her as we were walking to the beach since we weren't that far from it from the house, which was cool.

Macy has an umbrella and a chair in her arms and I had a chair with a bag full of towels and pulling the cooler behind me.

The hat I bought at Walmart was helping from blocking the sun out of my eyes, which was good cause there wasn't a single thick cloud in the sky.

"You look cute."

I look over to see Macy watching me as I was looking up at the sky. "Huh?"

She smiles before hooking her free arm with mine as we were now walking through sand and the water was not even fifty feet from us.

Looking around, I saw a few people laying out or sitting in chairs as they were tanning. I saw some kids running down the beach or some feeding the seagulls.

Macy and I walked down a little ways before stopping where she wanted to stop at. She starts placing everything down as I did the same, unfolding the chair and placing the bag next to it.

We placed the umbrella up to give us some shade then we were done.

After we got the chairs unfolded, Macy took off her shirt and shorts that she had on and my eyes never left her.

After a moment, I looked away then did the same as I had a shirt and shorts covering my bathing suit as well.

I took them both off then caught Macy watching me the whole time.

She smiles then looks away before she sat down. She sighed as she had her head back against the chair. I watch her for a moment before looking around the beach.

"I love this." She spoke, which me made look at her. "I haven't been to the beach in forever and I owe Cindy for doing this for my birthday."

I kept watching her for a moment. "When is your birthday?"

She looks at me and smiles. "Wednesday."

I nodded as I kept watching her before looking around and figuring something out as far as what I sould do for her birthday. I knew that I didn't have any money on me but maybe I can come up with something amazing.

The least I can do is something.

Just not sure what yet.

After we were settled in, I saw Macy put some tanning lotion on and I watch as she was rubbing it on her body. I kept my eyes with the movement of her hand as she was rubbing her arms, then her neck, chest, stomach then legs.

She looks at me and smiles. "Mind doing my back?"

I watch as she stood up before getting a towel and placing it on the sand. She lays down on it then I reach over and grab the lotion before kneeling down beside her.

"Thanks, Cassidy." She mumbles as her head was against the towel.

Looking at her, I poured some lotion onto my hands before rubbing it in then touching her back. I rubbed my hands over her back, making sure not to miss any spots.

My eyes landed on her face as her eyes were closed. I smiled before continuing and covering her whole back before getting done.

"All done."