09

I roll my eyes and scoff. He better not be serious right now.

"This isn't some fucking game Harry." I push at his chest causing him to fall back a bit. He raises his eyebrows, surprised I fought back. His confident smirk fades as he speaks.

"I never said it was." He sounds calm. I am literally one move away from taking that gun and blowing some daylight in his skull.

"You killed someone!"

His pointer finger flies to my mouth to shush me. I glare at him in our small distance, still managing to display my anger. He pulls my arms to become locked tightly in his grasp. He stands with one hand gripped around my arm and one hand against my mouth.

"Don't raise your voice at me." His voice suddenly grows deep, sending my heart to ring in my ears.

We stand there for a moment in silence in that same position. It feels like time just stopped. He makes me feel such unusual things. I can't even comprehend it.

I gather all the strength I have to speak. I gulp, "And what if I do?"

It's not a genuine question of course. But I've discovered that messing with Harry is fun. So let's have some fun. At my funeral.

"Then," he pauses to think. A grin spreads on his face quickly, "I'll kill you."

I blink a few times. He said that like it was a casual joke. I wanna punch him. I don't say anything. I manage to get myself out of his hold. His hand falls to his side but that same grin remains plastered across his face.

He doesn't bother speaking either, instead he starts following me who's already created a path to the car. The gravel crunches under my feet as I stomp along. I lean against the car while I pull out my phone from my pocket. I'm surprised it didn't crack or get damaged while we were running.

I guess I spoke too soon because I run my thumb over a slight split on the screen. It stings a little when the area hits my finger, but it's not enough to cut it. My eyes widen when I notice an hour has passed.

"What are you doing?" His voice speaks from the other side of the car.

"I'm calling an Uber." I blankly state, staring down at my Uber app loading.

I can just hear the irritation on his face. It's hilarious. Once the app loads, I click on the closest girl nearby. I read into her info, and just before I go to press 'book', I hear him.

"No you're not. Get in the god damn car Noelle."

I continue scrolling up and down on my phone just to annoy him, but I immediately stop when he starts marching towards me.

"If I have to repeat myself one more time for you, I swear to god." He snatches the phone out of my hand and shoves it in his own pocket.

I raise my eyebrows and slightly smile to myself. Mission accomplished. I tug the door handle and plop myself on his leather seats.

The ride home was really quiet. Neither Harry or I spoke. We just let the music play on. I don't want to talk to him. No, more like, I don't know what to talk about. It's been a hell of an afternoon. First the police told me my mom killed herself, then Harry dragged me to eat fish and chips with him, which somehow led to us being shot at. And now here we are. On our way home.

I don't really know how to act around him. I can't tell if he likes me or hates me or both. I just don't understand sometimes. Why he does what he does. Or acts how he acts. What makes me even more surprised is whatever he did and whatever we went through has all been in just two days. I can't say this enough, he's definitely bipolar.