Movie night (Kit Walker)

Sorry, this is annoying to write but this is my first smut so please lmk what you think and any advice you might have. Please be kind and yea, if it's not as good, you know why. I hope ya like it though! <3

!SMUT!

"Whats taking so long doll?" Kit yells from downstairs. "I'm trying to look as good as possible for you. Beauty takes time, Kit!" you yelled back. "You could be wearing sweatpants and no makeup and I would think you were as pretty as you are with it." Kit said. You ran down the stairs in your short pink silk dress, "ready!" He grabbed your hand, "you look great."

You pull up to subway and get sandwiches. You and Kit were gonna get some subs and go to the park to have a little picnic. Kit payed for both your sandwiches and you all left to get to the park.

You both sit at a table under a tree, in the shade. "You wanna watch a movie, later on tonight?" Kit asks, with his mouth somewhat full. "Sure, can I pick what movie we watch, since the last one you picked, scared me half to death?" you said. "That movie was not even scary and you loved jumping into my arms every time you got 'scared'." Kit replied. "I was scared! You, laughing at me was not helping either!" You said. "Oh, y/n.....sure. You can pick tonight's movie." Kit said.

You all pack up your little picnic and start to head home. "What are you thinking of watching?" Kit asked. "hmmm, how about, 'Coraline'?" You responded. "Sure, that sounds good. Hopefully that movie doesn't scare you." Kit said mockingly. "Whatever" you rolled your eyes and laughed.

Kit makes a bowl of popcorn for you both to share and you turn, 'Coraline' on. Kit grabs a big blanket for you both and you both cuddle in it.

As the movie goes on, Kit put his hand on your thigh, under the covers. His hands felt comforting and also exciting as they escalated closer to your heat. You continued to watch the movie as if you hadn't noticed what he was trying to do. He got impatient and put his other hand on your cheek, forcing you to look him in the face. "Come on, I know you know what I want." Kit said. You looked at him and swallowed. "I know you're already wet for me too.." Kit added. After he said that, your lips met each other.

"That's it doll..." Kit whispered into your ear. You jumped into his lap, facing him. All attention shifted from the movie, to making sure you could please him. Still making out with each other, he slid his hand up your dress, cupping your ass. Kit loved moving his hands around your curves. He loved how feminine you felt. He slid his hand down the front of your underwear. "You're so wet for me, y/n." Kit said, while looking you in your eyes. You snaked your hand onto kits covered hard on.  He moaned, "fuck y/n, right there" You went under his pants and into his boxers. You stroked his member, feeling it twitch. He was rubbing you through your soaked underwear, then slipped a finger inside you. Finger fucking you while you stroked his dick.

You moaned with pleasure. Feeling Kit push his fingers in and out felt so good and you wanted to cum already, but you knew it was way too soon. He wouldn't allow that either. If you came right now, he would've punished you for it another night. So you whispered, "I want you to fuck me, right now."  Kits eyes lit up. He liked when you talked like this. It excited him even more. He lifted his shirt off and took his boxers off. You then took your dress off, exposing yourself in just your underwear. He grabbed you by your waist and started kissing you again. He then kissed down your body and once he got to your heat he stopped. Teasing you a little. "lay down" He says. You follow his orders. He then pulls your underwear off and starts teasing his cock around your cunt. You whimper, "Please Kit, I can't wait any longer." He then smirks at you and sticks it in. You gasp at the wave of pleasure that just washed over your body.

Kit pushed into you slowly as you were clawing your fingernails into kits back. You started moaning, loudly. "You like that, don't you?" Kit said breathlessly. "Yes." You moaned. Kit started pushing into you faster. "Ohhhhh FUCK" you screamed. You couldn't hold back. You came. "Cumming already?" Kit asked. You looked at him and blushed. "Here, let me finish you off." You said, looking at Kit with a smile. He sat on the couch. You got on your knees and gave him head. Kit pushed your head down to go even farther. "That's it baby, fuck." He moaned. You felt him twitch in your mouth. "Fuck y/n, i'm cumming!" Kit moaned. He then came in your mouth. You swallowed his cum because you knew if you didn't he would've "punished" you for it later. You didn't mind that though...

Kit turned the movie off. "Lets get in the shower doll." Kit said. You followed him up the stairs.