Try it On(Kit Walker)

Kit was spoiling you today by taking you out to the mall to buy you clothes. You loved Kit, not because he bought you clothes but because he literally was the sweetest guy you had ever met-also the hottest. You walked into your favorite store. Like a kid in a candy shop looking at all her favorite treats. You grabbed at least a basket full of clothes. "Do you plan to try any of this on?" Kit asked concerned and probably ready to go home.. "Of course, I don't wanna buy something that's not gonna fit." You responded. You decided to stop looking around and go into the dressing room. Kit leaned up against the wall while you walked into the dressing room. You stopped and turned around to look at Kit. "Come on." You said. Kit smiled and followed you into the stall. It was a bigger stall so it wasn't too cramped in there. The walls were mirrors, you looked into them and saw Kit staring at you from behind. You turn around, "See something you like?" You laughed. Kit blushed and smacked your ass, "Come on..." You slipped on a some lingerie you picked out. "What do you think?" You asked Kit. Kit stood up and grabbed you by your neck, slightly choking you, "I think I wanna fuck you for being such a tease." Kit growled at you. Your eyes lit up, he was so hot like this.

Your lips met while Kits hand was still gripping your throat, his other hand on your ass. He moaned across your lips. "I need you right now, you are so fucking hot y/n." Kit whispered in your ear. Kit started unzipping his pants and pulled them down, exposing his erection. You started to jerk his cock right in front of you while his hand was cupping your ass. He kept eye contact with you while you were stroking him. "Fuck, you're such a good girl." Kit grabbed your waist and spun you around to where your back was to him. You saw yourselves in the reflection. Kit was skimming your body, top to bottom. He pulled your panties down quickly and then slapped your ass. "Let's see how wet you really are for me baby." Kit said quietly. He rubbed his fingers against your wet folds. You were soaking. "You're practically drenched baby, seems like you're ready for me." Kit removed his hand and started to tease his cock at your entrance.

Just sliding it in between your thighs, against your wet pussy. "Please Kit, I can't wait anymore." You begged. Kit then slid his cock into you. Going slowly but hard at first. One hand on your throat and his other teasing your clit. You pressed your hands against the mirror wall. You watched him fuck you, his face so focused. He looked so hot, his mouth open, panting but also trying to stay quiet. He placed a little more pressure on your throat. Your mouth fell open, as he started to speed up his pace. "You're such a good girl for me baby." Kit moaned. "Do you like the feeling of being pressed up the wall while you watch me fuck you?" Kit said. His words turning you on even more. You did like it, it was like watching your own self made porn tape, live. "Yes Kit, please don't stop." You moaned. Kit started rubbing your clit faster while fucking you. "OH-" you started to moan, but Kit cut you off with his hand on your mouth. "Shut the fuck up and you can cum." He whispered. You nodded and Kit went easier on you. You started calming down but was so ready to cum. "You gonna cum for me?" Kit said. "Yes, please." You begged. Kit started pounding into you full speed. He put his hand on your mouth again but you tried to keep quiet anyway. You came while his dick was still in you. Shuddering breaths and your legs shaking. He still kept fucking you through your orgasm because he was about to cum too. He then pulled out and came on your ass. His dick was coated with your juices. You saw his head jerk back when he came. His face was gorgeous. You had to sit down after such a good fucking. "You okay baby?" Kit asked. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. "Lets get outta here." You said.